Is child behavior better (yes) or worse (no) than it was years ago?

• Kids are out of control

We have kids killing there family members and loved ones they are killing our generation bullying special needs students making them come to school and shoot up people how many cases have you heard that the kids came to the school and shot people up TOO MANY TIMES we have to stop this generation from going down the rocks. It all starts with the parents.

• The behavior of kids has gotten a lot worse.

When you read books written years ago, do you ever hear kids talking back or getting arrested? No. The writers before wrote about how kids acted in their time. Today, kids are out of control. You hear all about kids committing atrocious acts that were undoubtedly unheard of in lets say, the 20th century. It's gotten much, much, worse.

• Neither of them

There is no comparison between both of them. Years ago not many people focused on the statistics of child behavior. Suddenly, today people are now focused on child behavior. Of course, years ago it was slot better, but do we really know that. We can't trust the facts because possibly it was way worse back then. Having kids work in factories because they did not want to go to school.

• Education is Great

Education is by far better today than a hundred years ago! The fields of learning have been opened up to boys and girls equally to seek out far greater possibilities than were even imaginable a hundred years ago. The Education now is a better than before. We are not beaten and now we can use internet for Education.

• Yes is Has

There is no words to describe how much crazier the world has gotten due to the fact that these violent movies and books are coming out. It makes me nauseous. I cant believe how bad it has gotten. In 1965 you never really heard of such trauma. Believe me. Its bad.

• Kids are out of control

• The parents are in involved in their kids lives

Teen are ending up pregnant or having sex catching all types of STD and AIDS. Parents are not in their kids lives... Letting them do what ever they want. Not being a good role model and not helping them with any problems they are facing in life. Some of the parents are off drugs or too business worrying about themselves. To many of the young is dying or end up in jail for petty crime . Instead of sending them to jail.. They should have someone talk to them

• Crap tast ical

Rgh ergm gbbb b b b b b b
    ;
    kj

GHbs'/gqe09r g7vg

r

r
    r

r

r
    r
    r

r
    r
    r
    r
    r

r
    rrrrrrrrrrrr
    rr
    r
    r
    r
    r
    r
    r
    r
    r
    r

r
    r
    r
    r

r
    r
    r

r
    r
    r
    r
    r

r
    rr

r
    r
    r

• These kids are bad as fuck my nigga ! Lmao

They out here selling drugs , shooting people & having sex . They need they asses whipped my nigga ! THEY ARE BAD AS FUCK MY NIGGA . THATS THE END OF THE DISCUSSION . SUCK MY DICK . THIS IS CHILDISH . HERE THE TEACHER COME . DAMN IT

• Children and teenagers are far worse

I'm only 14 and my mom and dad have raised me right, they have taught me to respect my elders and not to back talk. I see kids now days talking back to teachers cussing at each other and bullying special needs kids. I may not be an adult but I can tell that if this generation doesn't straighten up were going to have a lot of trouble. If this generation has kids we aren't going to know how discipline them because we were never disciplined. Someone needs to help this generation, there is first graders with iPhones and they also cuss at one another. I used to baby sit but now I don't know how to handle them because of how disrespectful they are.

• Child behavior is out of control

Children are acting out more and more these days. It seems that almost every child is being diagnosed with ADD of ADHD and is on medications. This is ridiculous and should be stopped. One of the reasons for this has to be parenting. Parents are letting their child act out more and more today. Child behavior is much worse than it was years ago.

• Turn UP FOR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parents are doing a bad job with their kids. Like what is the problem? Why are kids so disrespectful? In my school kids cuss at their teacher,stick up the middle finger, just reckless bad a%# kids. I'm just being honest! Do they have any home training, or is their dad not in their lives anymore? My PARENTS which are together have home trained me very well!

• Children are out of hand!

For starters, children became more rebellious over the years. It seems okay for them to curse, disrespect people, and say rude comments. It also involves the parents. They aren't doing a good job teaching them to behave well. They're basically burying their heads inside the internet and not their textbooks. Parents curse around the child, the child hears about it and repeats it. The behavior has gotten worse throughout the years.

• We are not focusing on this major issue, and we should

If you just look around you at any public place, you will see major examples of poor behaviour. Children have lost respect for their elders and don't know how to talk to people. Mainly the higher amount of time on their devices (phones, computer, video games etc.) has got children to forget how talking to people is suppose to be. Kids hardly are talking to their parents and mostly spending time texting or something of the sort, so they don't know what type of respect you need to give them. Its also the parents fault, many years ago parents priority was to raise their kid to be a kind, respectful and mannerly child. Now parents just want to make money by focusing on their job, or their own social life.

• The society of children

The population in today's society is bigger for children now days it brings them closer together to learn bad behaviors from other children it can be from there peers at class our even relatives kids who receive little punishment at home. The lack from parents to delegate there acts on obedience is to light from the past bye being swat from a branch that was pulled from out side to now days taking a game away for only a day.

• The Problem Is Terrible Parenting

Child behavior is FAR worse than it was years ago, and the problem lies with the PARENTS. Terrible parenting is the single biggest cause of most of society's problems. We require people to have a license to drive but any idiot can be a parent if they can manage to have sex and make a baby. Today's parents often don't show enough love or attention to their children, and most don't provide their children with any kind of moral or ethical framework. They teach their kids things like it's okay to lie if you might get away with something, and other people don't matter as long as you get your way.

• Children are out of hand!

• Children need guidance and religion treat from their parents

Children need guidance and love frm their parents. Parents should be aware with their kids. Either they need support or even comforter. Kids should be stated with religion frm their parents especially to make sure they are on good terms and not out of control. Bcause religion is Everything for kids to know which good or bad . Then, they'll probably won't make any bad habits

• They are worse

They are freaking retarded now a days because they kill and run away from home they all like to lick my face and kiss my forehead and i am just like get off me im done with you dumby heads you stupid faces but i like it anyway and now i am done