• Child labor is horriable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is an estimated amount that about 152 million children are in child labor its sad and depressing that kids around the age of 5-17 are in child labor. Manly you would find boys and some girls, but how would you feel if you had to work all day gust picking tabaco and nothing more and waking up early for school just to do it over and over and over agian and on the weekends its worse becuse you have no schol so you wake up early just to pick even mor tobaco than you usualy do. I said that becuse thats what the kids do every day 247 (unless they have school). Also some kids skip school just to pick tobaco.

• Child Labour is a CRIME

Child labour interferes with schooling and long-term development—the worst forms include slavery, trafficking, sexual exploitation and hazardous work that put children at risk of death, injury or disease. Child labour is work that deprives children of their childhood, their potential and their dignity. To me, child labour is barbaric and cruel. These children are put in horrific conditions to work when it's against the law and they're not even being paid.

• Child labour is wrong

• Child labour is wrong

To me, child labour is barbaric and cruel. These children are put in horrific conditions to work when it's against the law and they're not even being paid. Child labour interferes with schooling and long-term development—the worst forms include slavery, trafficking, sexual exploitation and hazardous work that put children at risk of death, injury or disease. Child labour is work that deprives children of their childhood, their potential and their dignity.

• Child labour is wrong

• Child labour is wrong

• Y'all are crazy man!

Y'all y'all y'all. Man, y'all r crazy! I'm from Alabama and I can see a bad thing or two when it happens. Child Labor is horrible y'all. Here, there are naw labor or child labor. That's all i have to say y'all. That's my opinion y'all. Sincerely, your loved y'all

• Y'all are crazy man!

• It is bad!!!

Sexual abuse, sweatshops, it's horrible! How can you think selling children for money is good? Iqbal Masih fought soo hard for this and you say, "Let it be"!? It's sick! Especially because the debt from bonded labour can carry through the family! Their granchildren may be working all because of it! Stop! Now!

• Because It Is Bad.

I was thinking why companies would take children from their families to gather supplies for them even if it would've been found out by others, and that what race they mostly take. Most companies who do child labor take advantage of the scenario of being in poverty so they can have what they want while some of the children get paid nothing.

• Child labour is wrong

• Child labor is wrong

Children need a life with love,hope,vitamins,a family,care and a healthy life. According to the National Safety Council, agriculture is the second most dangerous occupation in the United States and needs that needs to be stops. I have a good life and I can't help but seeing that there are people out there of think it's okay to hurt children I hate seeing people being taken from there family and Iv seen it more that once and it's so sad and painful to watch. Nestle. The Drum. Despite being one of the top confectionery companies in the world, Nestle has been noted for their consistent use of child labour is the most poplar child labor from in the word is has over 200 children waking every day and 7-10 children die every day there. PLEASE STOP CHILD LABOR and help them find a good home to be safe in.

• Better than the Alternative

Child labor is the best option for children in third world countries as it is often above the prevailing wages for the country and the alternatives are far, far worse. Look up the Child Labor Deterrence Act and see the effect - prostitution, lower wages, poor working conditions. The kids need that money to survive. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO GO TO SCHOOL. You're not caring because you think it's bad, you're illogical. Children don't have the option to work anywhere else.

• Better than the Alternative

• Leave child labour

Even if the children sent to child labour were sent back home they’re parents couldn't afford anything for them but in child labour they can survive and have food given to them. Plus even if children aren’t in child labour it is common to see them working in the mines with their dads.

• Think about the elders

One day i opened my window to kids getting slaved around. I asked em how they felt and they said "good sir". Going to show its a good thing, the children acualy like being slaved. Think about it you get to go to work than go home to your friends and family. Who wouldnt take that deal??

• Child Labor Is Needed

- Children and their families would otherwise starve
    - Children that work could not afford school anyways
    - If it were illegal, many children would turn to criminal activities to make money
    - It should be aloud, because technically it's their choice
    - It helps 3rd world countries develop their economies

• This is good for Children

Well, children kind of need the work. If we don't use child labor, then the children would not be able to work, and their families would have less money and starve. Children working in unsafe conditions? Not ideal, and not really good. But if it's work or starve, I think they should work. They would think so too.

• Child Labour is Good

Child labour is good for third world countries because if they don't work when they are children they won't have a job for most of their lives as their life expectancy is so short. It gives the kiddies some fun things to do. Gives people in first world countries more reason to complain about the world and be happy with their lives. Gives SJW's more fun stuff to do.

• Child Labour is not Bad! It is beneficial for the Countries Growth!

"So banning child labour completely will bear a huge impact on the national economy of a developing country."

Is Child Labour good or bad? There are hundreds of opinions on this topic, widely varying from 'Good!" and 'Bad!'. So what do I think? I think that many people who believe Child Labour is bad do not look at the other side of the equation, as I did. I see that child labour can be extremely beneficial and vital in poor and developing countries. It gives the children an opportunity to earn money for their families and their future. So what are some benefits of Child Labour?

1. Children can contribute to Family Income

When children work, they help their family and do their part to help for a better future. When the whole family works together, they can escape the troubling truth that is intense poverty in many countries.

2. Parents can use their Child in a Family Business

When a child is experienced in work, they can then help immensely in a Family Business. Working in a Family Business is a great thing because the child is not cruelly treated by bosses, and can instead earn money side by side with their father or mother.

3. Working Children can help to reduce Labour Shortage

Labour Shortage is a huge problem in many countries, stalling production of necessities for needy and poor countries. In many countries, Women are not allowed to work outside. If children are allowed to work, they can help increase the productions as well as provide for their families.

Now, I'm not saying that it's ok for children to be abused in jobs and worked to the limit for hardly a dollar, but I believe that if a child is not abused and paid at least minimum wage, I think Child Labour is a beneficial tool to bring the Industrial Revolution to poorer countries.