• Yes it must be

There are over 1.3 billion people that live in China. Imagine that 1.3 billion people all wanting to live in the same place, China must be the friendliest place on earth. China has to be the best place to go for Chinese food and if you like to go for long walks after they have that nice wall.

• Stupid Dirty China

It isn't at all Almost no hygiene, cities are blanketed in smog, the government is oppressive, no civil rights, no political rights, no religious rights, no rights abroad, crowded, and worst of all communist. Why would you want to live there? You'll be a sheep anyways. Let's not forget you can't speak of the government or you'll get shot.

• It isn't at all

Almost no hygiene, cities are blanketed in smog, the government is oppressive, no civil rights, no political rights, no religious rights, no rights abroad, crowded, and worst of all communist. Why would you want to live there? You'll be a sheep anyways. Let's not forget you can't speak of the government or you'll get shot.

• No, China has too many issues to be desirable.

While China does feature some nice areas, the country is dealing with too many issues to be a desirable place to live. Most of the country's wealthy is attempting to live elsewhere in the world after all. The country places a lot of restrictions on its citizens, which makes it even less desirable to live in.

• China is not a desirable place to live.

China has a serious problem with pollution. The air and water are not safe. In the big cities, one will find nicer neighborhoods and tourist attractions, but out in the countryside, the inhabitants tend to be poor. Some areas do not have running water or electricity. Many middle class people are forced to work in factories that mass produce most of the general merchandise sold in large retailers in the United States. For these reasons, China is not an especially desirable place to live.

• Not My Cup of China

China has a population of 1.35 billion making it the most populous country in the world. The implications of a high population include a lower standard of living because access to quality resources is limited. Also heavily populated areas are popular places for epidemics to spread quickly and cramped living spaces breed crime.

• China is not for me.

China is not for me. This is because they have a lot of overly cheap labor. Humans are treated less importantly than I am used to in the states. In addition, being Caucasian and living in Asia would make me feel like an unimportant person. I am sure a lot of Caucasians live there, but not enough to be more than a minority population.