• China's stock market will always be stable

China is a thriving economy despite the political issues and trade agreements. Not only do they have the biggest population, but also manufacturing and factories based there. The problem is more political than financial as the government wants to control things and business people want more money and hide things instead. They have been doing so for years and will continue to do so.

• China's stock market is heading in the right dorection.

As of lately, China's stock market activity is showing and upward trend. I feel that if they can continue on the path they are on and they are sincere about wanting to stay in the green and not the red that they will be just fine as time goes by. I think that their problems should not be taken lightly by those that are in charge, but I see where they appear to definitely been on the mend.

• More or Less Stagnant

I do not believe China's stock market is on the mend. No other country's stock market is either. These markets are over inflated and do not represent the economy at all. I think we will see a crash or decline in the markets or we need to, to get back on even footing.

• No, China's economy is not on the mend.

Consumer inflation in China has fallen to a five-year low of 1.4 percent. Manufacturing is down and property prices are falling. In addition, there are concerns over the amounts of corporate and government debt. China's growth in the last quarter was 7.3 percent. The slowest since the financial crisis of 2009.

Vajrasattva-LeRoy says2014-12-13T22:44:26.560
You're apparently overlooking the fact that China is COMMUNISTIC.
Communists try to control everything, including the economy, the political system, the stock markets, etc. ,
& they Lie their heads off.

The Economic Expert Professor Ludwig von Mises proved in his 1949 book "Human Nature: a Treatise on Economics" that communism doesn't work.