• Chocolate milk IS better than white milk

Chocolate milk is better than milk for these reasons: Whole Milk has 7.7 grams of protein while Chocolate milk has 8 grams of protein. Also it tastes better in flavor [much better] than that bland tasting white milk. Although chocolate milk has sugar, white milk does to! That is why chocolate milk is better than white milk.

• Chocolate milk is better

Chocolate milk helps people drink more milk and contains less calories than regular white milk. At schools more kids tend to drink chocolate milk giving them the nutrients that they can get drinking regular milk. It also tastes better to some people so yes it is better than regular milk.

• Better than nothing

It's better than drinking dirt with worms in it! It is also known as one of the bast ways of something to drink for a marathon. For your information chocolate milk is better than nothing sorry white milk but your enemy has won! Bye debate dot org bye okay bye.

• Better than nothing

• No it is not healthy

A lot of kids or adults like chocolate milk more than white milk but white milk is better for us and if we let are kids drink choclate milk 5 times a week at school they will get unhealthy and u guys don't want your kids to be over weight right it's not good for them and in the long run they will be happy that u made sure they weren't unhealthy!

• Kids drink it!

As children are in school and as they grow, children need calcium. Many children won't drink regular white milk because of the taste. Even though there is more nutritional value in white milk, if children drink more of it it makes up for the nutritional value difference between chocolate milk and regular white milk.

• Yes Chocolate Milk!

I believe that chocolate milk is better than regular milk. There is many aspects to this argrument about chocolate milk. Signifact reasons are provides as many vitiams as regular milk, chocolate milk is better than no milk drank at all, and has a better taste than regular milk. Chocolate milk. 😊

• Yes! Chocolate milk! Schools around the USA should have chocolate milk.

Four (4) significant reasons!
    1. Has as many protiens as white or normal milk.
    2. Chocolate milk is better than NO milk.
    3. If schools don't serve chocolate milk less milk will be drinked.
    4. Chocolate milk tastes better than white milk.
    I DON'T DRINK CHOCOLATE MILK BUT I DON'T THINK THE USA SHOULD GET RID OF CHOCOLATE MILK.

Four (4) significant reasons!

• Gftrg gbbgb gfbg

Gbhgn gbgb bgtbthth gb gh b nb nh trbvg g bf gr bg gb b bg bg bg bv b bg bg gb gb gb b b b bbb nb nn b b b b b b b b n n bg gb b gb gb b b b bb

• One has more uses.

Once milk has been turned into chocolate milk, there is no going back. At which point it has a very limited uses.

On the other hand regular milk has about a thousand uses. Tons of recipes, can be made into cheese, can be made into chocolate milk (I know, semantics).

• White milk is better

White milk is obviously better than chocolate milk because it is healthier, and chocolate milk does make a good sports drink, but why chocolate milk and not white milk. And that would be pretty much why that chocolate milk is worse than white milk. Do you agree with me or not.

• Be original !

Chocolate milk is worse for you than regular milk and besides it is a invention from mankind. And with the way Americas health has been going the should probably stick to the original milk and try drinking two percent or skim personally I drink whole milk and it has won my heart and I will never dip my double stuf oreos in chocolate milk. GOOD DAY WORLD!

• White milk rocks

Chocolate milk has way to much sugar and caffeine and people call it sugar in disguise for a reason.226 calories are in chocolate milk.Chocolate milk is also called a drug and it makes you really really sleepy and it causes you to get really bad stress levels. It's bad for your adrenal glands.

• Chocolate milk is discussing

Chocolate milk to me dosen't taste so good, and it has a lot of sugar and it has caffeine. Most people would say everything is better with chocolate, but here that's not the case. Plus In the school café, people don't drink it. They play with it like its crap

• Some unexpected ingredients

Next time u drink chocolate milk think of what u are drinking, are you really drinking milk or a processed food drink with artificial brown coloring. I know kids just love chocolate milk but they can consume up to 15, 20 gallons of chocolate milk from just one Week! Your Funeral!

• Chocolate milk has some unexpected ingredients!

What if I told you that your favorite chocolate milk you drink contains some suspicious ingredients. Just like having mustard on your salad, Choclate milk contains, LOTS OF SALT, How Do I know this, I looked on the back of chocolate milk and say some scary ingredients. Sugar 30 g.

• Chocolate milk is not health

Chocolate milk contain 15% extra sugar then recommended. And if every kid in New York State drank 1 carton every day that is 1 large school bus filled with sugar. There are many other reasons like it is basically non carbonated soda. I'm running out of time so god bye

• No it is not healthy

• No it is not healthy