• Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes yes yes

Chocolate milk is great and white milk sucks. You should get chocolate milk because IT tastes a w w w ww w w w ww w w w ww ww w w w www w ww ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w www w w

• It is healthy

According to Mrs.Dobbins a nutritonist for the midwest dairy assoiation
    chocolate contains the same 9 essental vitamins and nutrients as regular milk.It also does not contain any added sugar.Given a choice, children would chose chocolate milk over regalur milk and still get the daily vitimans they need in a more fun way

• Chocolate milk good

Chocolate milk is good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good and good.

• Hgfgh b b

Ajh;ifgsl f ihw erhfwweiu hfwehr fgv;rsuehg;vs erifgi us ccn z cmndc z/fd zhbd zmfdvre vserbvfi nc ujn njujhn nhyhb bhyhb bhyhb bhgyghb bhyhgb bghb bgtvb bvgtvb vgv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vvv vv

• Me chocolate milk

Chocoolate milk is mommy your mom cooks chocolate milk nyanyanyanyanya coconut banana apple you me my youtube channel called miniteddy plus caleb and taner and noah and caroline plus i am awesome plus you are dumb plus chocolate milk is healthy as heck because i said so ok??? Ok!!! Ok>>!!?!?!

• Hi k i

Milk has potassium h fuhuf ufh hf fh fh f fhff hf hf fh h f hfhfh h f hh f hfh fh fh fh hfhfh fh f hf hf hf hhf h h fh h f hf hf hhf h hfhf h fhf hh h f hfjdshfudfh hh h

• Its THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LUV CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love chocolate milk because my mom made chocolate milk made of real chocolate!And u have to love chocolate right!Some people think its Not healthy BUT I DO and if you dont well i guess you dont know anything And those chocolate milk lovers DO.Yay chocolate milk rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Go chocolate milk!

It is tasty and has the 9 essential nutrients.
    If you think it has more sugar there are tons of different brands, so it is possible that one has less sugar than white milk. Most ppl do not drink a lot anyway even if it is unhealthy for you. That's why I like chocolate milk.

• Chocolate milk is good for you.

How chocolate milk is good for you is it gives you all the nutrients you need in a day. It also helps you keep strong and healthy. Even though people say it has to much sugar it doesn't it really has less sugar than you think it would. It has all the Ingredients that is healthy and all the sugar you need in one day.

• Suck you white

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii ii I I iii ii iii I I I ii I iii ii I iiiiii i i i i i i i iii ii iiiii I I I iii iiiiiiiii I ii I ii I I p p p p p p I I I I I I I I white sucks

• Chocolate Milk is not healthy for you!!

I say NO!!!!!! Even thought there is a lot of Chocolate Milk drinkers Chocolate Milk is not good for you. It has 24 grams of sugar. I mean it could be for a treat but not an everyday thing. But in school kids do not focus when they have Chocolate Milk for Snack, or Lunch. In the past schools have completely banned Chocolate Milk from schools, so be lucky you have it now Chocolate Milk drinkers because it will be gone when I get into higher grades and become president.

• It is bad for you

It can give you health problems has too much sugar it is bad for you . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .Iit can kill you

• Of course not!

Flavored milk has more sugar than a whole grain chocolate chip cookie, and the same amount as an equivalent serving of cola, It also has more calories, fat and sodium. Sugar-sweetened beverages are linked to obesity and chronic disease. One month‘s worth of milk is enough to fill a bathtub, let alone your stomach. It should be banned. Pulse u cant have desert!

• Chocolate milk is bad for you

It has so much ingredients that people should not drink because it is not healthy for you i dont drink it at all because it is bad for you debate with me to banned chocolate milk from schools help me and help yourself to get healthy and not be fat

• JOhn CEnaaaaaa is cool

Stupidjsbjvbdhjdbvhdbhbvdhbvdhbhdv g g g g g g gg g g g gg e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e

• Chocolate milk is not healthy because there is like a billion times more sugar in chocolate milk than white milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate chocolate milk my first reason why i hate choc milk is because:#1 its loaded with sugar my sec reason why i think chocolate milk is bad because all they add is food dye and SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its good for some people but not for me or anyone reading this,chocolate milk should also be banned from schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1