• The article says

Do d S a robber is who and then she doesn't know what happened to she is the only dogs she that has ever seen a man bad he about it and I was only a year before I had the same thing to me about a book of a e

• Horrible stuff in disguise

I will do it better and she will do better and she will do it better and she will do better and she will do it better and she will do better and she will do it better and she will do better and she will do it better and she will do better and she will do it better and she will do better and she will do it better and she will do better and she will do it better and she will do better and she will do it better and she will do better and she will do it better and she will do better and she will do it better and she will do better and she will do it better and she will do better and

• Sugar is OKAY!

Yes, it does have sugar but a lot of the foods we eat or drink today do to. If we are so concerned about Chocolate Milk lets look at White Milk, White Milk has 12 tsp. Of sugar and Chocolate Milk only has 6 tsp. More. If we were to eat foods to contribute to all the good Chocolate Milk and then take away those vitamins and minerals we would have more sugar and calories by eating those healthy make-up foods, for that 8 ounce serving of Chocolate Milk.

• Beter then proten shakes

Forget the protein shakes, chocolate milk may be the best thing to drink after you workout. Scientists have found that the beverage has all the nutrients that your body needs to replenish itself from exercising. The protein helps the muscles recover and the calories replace those burned when you are on the treadmill.

• Beter then proten shakes

• Chocolate milk is good for you

Chocolate milk has the same 16 nutrients as white milk, including all its calcium and vitamin D. As part of a healthy diet, it can help us meet Canada’s Food Guide recommendations for Milk and Alternatives.

Getting enough servings of milk products every day is essential for many health benefits including strong bones and healthy teeth, and is especially important for children whose bodies are still growing.

Research shows that kids choose chocolate milk instead of other sweetened drinks and therefore end up drinking more milk in general. The result is that children and teens who drink chocolate milk have a better overall diet quality than those who don’t. And, they weigh no more than their non-chocolate-milk-drinking peers. 1-4

Chocolate milk contains no more sugar than unsweetened apple juice and only a very small amount of caffeine found naturally in cocoa. Its balance of protein and carbohydrates makes it an ideal post-workout recovery drink,5 and just like white milk, chocolate milk contributes to the health of our teeth.

As widely loved as it is, chocolate milk accounts for only 7% of milk consumption in Canada and for less than 1% of our added sugar intake.

• Is chocolate milk good for you? Yes it is

I think chocolate milk is good for you because it has viatimin a b and d in it and studies say that chocolate milk can cure your bones to make them helthier and in my school i asked my friends if they would rather have chocolate milk and 85% agreed with me thats why chocolate milk is good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Chocolate milk is good

Chocolate milk is good for you because it has A and D vitamins and it is good for your teeth just like normal milk Chocolate milk has the exact same 16 nutrients as normal white skim milk Chocolate milk is a good drink for drinking after workouts ensured milk has 141 calories and chocolate milk has 83

• It tast good

You should try its a great flavor chocolaty it should NOT i repeat NOT be band kids love it but rember ton exercise so you stay in shape. If you band it from school at least put pop or juice out for the kids thats what they need so lets not band chocolate milk from schools!!!!!!!!

• Horrible stuff in disguise

• Chocolate milk is horrible for kids

First of all, check out the food ted talk that Jamie Oliver did. In it, you might notice that he filled up a whole wheelbarrow up to overflowing just on sugar one kid gets from chocolate milk in one year, that’s outrageously crazy! He also filled up a school bus with 57 tons of sand representing the sugar kids get in the U.S in one week! Think about that and if your answer is not already no, make sure you switch your answer. I’m not kidding. CHANGE YOUR ANSWER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I think chocolate milk is bad.

It has too much sugar because only white milk is 12 grams of sugar and with chocolate milk is approximately 30 grams of sugar. Chocolate milk is almost like the same thing as soda because of the look and the taste. Soda has 20% more grams of sugar than chocolate milk. This is why I think chocolate milk is bad for you.

• I think chocolate milk is bad.

• A lot of fat,calories,and unneeded ingredients

Because even though chocolate milk can be an refreshment... It is really bad for you for ins tense : unneeded calories and fat. Ingredients that people cant have so if they were to need the nutrients from the milk... They cant have it... And lastly it can contain more sugar then juice or soda. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

• It should be banned from school

It can cause type ll diabetes and obesity, 1/3 of the US is already obese. We don't need a diabetes epidemic around the world. Stop serving chocolate milk! Milk(chocolate) can cause cancer and heart disease. It is truly a disaster. Dvbhrb vvbh dnnbvdh vnb fvn b b b b b.

• It tast good

• Chocolate milk can cause obesity and too many more diseases

Added sugars lead to obesity and 1/3 of the USA is already obese.People who drink chocolate milk have a higher risk of chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. So next time your thirsty for milk think about what kind you should pour in your cup.

• Chocolate Milk is good for you

Yes, choclate milk does have nutrients but i still say chocolate Milk is not good for you to drink. I think this is not good because,1, it ca cause you to have High blood pressure and can cause you to become overweight if you drink to much so I suggest dont drink chocolate Milk a lot.

• Chocolate Milk is good for you