• It tast good

You should try its a great flavor chocolaty it should NOT i repeat NOT be band kids love it but rember ton exercise so you stay in shape. If you band it from school at least put pop or juice out for the kids thats what they need so lets not band chocolate milk from schools!!!!!!!!

• It tast good

• Yes chocolate milk

I think we should keep chocolate milk in schools because it tasted good some kids drink it flavored also it has the same nutrition as white milk keep chocolate milk kids will not drink regular milk. We should keep chocolate milk please it tastes really good so please keep it.

• Yes chocolate milk

• Yes chocolate milk

• Yes chocolate milk

• Yes chocolate milk

• Yes chocolate milk

• More kids drink milk all because it FLAVORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some kids i know at school only ever drink chocolate milk at lunch the only time I would expect them to drink white milk is with cereal not with lunch. Only about 30% of the school gets white milk in a week.So that is why I think we should not have chocolate milk taken away from schools.

• Chocolate Milk Is Good For You

It is good for you because it has more nutrients then white milk. And it helps kids drink more milk because it tastes better then white milk. Flavored milk, believe it or not, has more vitamins and less sugar then soda. And 27 carbs. Therefore, helping kids get the calcium and nutrients they need in one full day in just one full glass.

• A lot of fat,calories,and unneeded ingredients

Because even though chocolate milk can be an refreshment... It is really bad for you for ins tense : unneeded calories and fat. Ingredients that people cant have so if they were to need the nutrients from the milk... They cant have it... And lastly it can contain more sugar then juice or soda. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

• It should be banned from school

It can cause type ll diabetes and obesity, 1/3 of the US is already obese. We don't need a diabetes epidemic around the world. Stop serving chocolate milk! Milk(chocolate) can cause cancer and heart disease. It is truly a disaster. Dvbhrb vvbh dnnbvdh vnb fvn b b b b b.

• It tast good

• Chocolate milk can cause obesity and too many more diseases

Added sugars lead to obesity and 1/3 of the USA is already obese.People who drink chocolate milk have a higher risk of chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. So next time your thirsty for milk think about what kind you should pour in your cup.

• Chocolate Milk is good for you

Yes, choclate milk does have nutrients but i still say chocolate Milk is not good for you to drink. I think this is not good because,1, it ca cause you to have High blood pressure and can cause you to become overweight if you drink to much so I suggest dont drink chocolate Milk a lot.

• Chocolate Milk is good for you

• Suck you white

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii ii I I iii ii iii I I I ii I iii ii I iiiiii i i i i i i i iii ii iiiii I I I iii iiiiiiiii I ii I ii I I p p p p p p I I I I I I I I white sucks

• Chocolate Milk is not healthy for you!!

I say NO!!!!!! Even thought there is a lot of Chocolate Milk drinkers Chocolate Milk is not good for you. It has 24 grams of sugar. I mean it could be for a treat but not an everyday thing. But in school kids do not focus when they have Chocolate Milk for Snack, or Lunch. In the past schools have completely banned Chocolate Milk from schools, so be lucky you have it now Chocolate Milk drinkers because it will be gone when I get into higher grades and become president.

• It is bad for you

It can give you health problems has too much sugar it is bad for you . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .Iit can kill you

• Of course not!

Flavored milk has more sugar than a whole grain chocolate chip cookie, and the same amount as an equivalent serving of cola, It also has more calories, fat and sodium. Sugar-sweetened beverages are linked to obesity and chronic disease. One month‘s worth of milk is enough to fill a bathtub, let alone your stomach. It should be banned. Pulse u cant have desert!