• Chrissy Teigen Is the Best Model to Ever Throw Out a First ...

Chrissy Teigen is one of America’s hottest super models, and she didn’t disappoint when she threw out the first pitch for the Los Angeles Dodgers Tuesday night.
    If you have read my blogs before, you know I am a fan of watching people who aren’t professional athletes throw out the first pitch. And yes, that is a huge hint to the Tigers’ front office that I’m available any home game. Anyway, Teigen looks amazing in her Dodgers jersey and tiny blue shorts. To me, there really isn’t anything hotter for a woman to do than throw a baseball, unless she is hitting a golf ball — because that’s always my No. 1.

• Chrissy Teigen Pitches Like a Pro

In many ways, Chrissy Teigen's first pitch at a recent baseball game was the best ever from a model. She was reportedly drunk during the first pitch, which makes her feat even more impressive. Few models have had successful first pitches, and Teigen's is definitely hard to top in any way.

• Yes, her pitch was perfect.

Chrissy Teigen threw it right in the middle of the strike zone. Teigen had great form and solid velocity, she really seemed to know what she was doing. She threw one of the best first pitches in general, but when you narrow down to models only, it is clear she had the best.

• No she was not.

She is a pretty lady but she looked drunk and to have her represent models, I think was not good. She was not the best model to do it. I think they could of picked many other models that would of took it more serious and did a better job.