• Bale is best!

You can't cross batman with super hero's with mystical powers, it only works in comics not live action.
    I hate the superhero franchise bur love batman, also bored with marvel such a bore now!
    Begins and dark knight displayed a dark and gritty Gotham just as we know it, if you throw superman into the mix it won't work!

• Christian Bale is just in a different league

After watching the latest train wreck BvS, it made me miss Christian Bale even more. I have the blue ray limited edition for the Dark Knight trilogy and no more than ever after going back and watching DK again, I realized there will never be a batman like Bale ever. Affleck made me appreciate Bale a lot more, which I did not when I first watched Batman Begins and DK.

• One word- Legendary

Christian bale made me realise what batman was. He's the reason now batman is my favorite.... Bkg he was so perfect so original... Like he was the real Batman..... My small bro still belvs him to be the real 1 (lolz) ....But when I watched the series again and again I believed it too........

• One word- Legendary

• One word- Legendary

• Suits in everything

According to me Bale is greatest batman ... His acting is just phenomenal nd he suits in every character a classy buisness man nd perfect batman .. I just love him and also all the mature peeps will agree with me that he is best nd i madly want him in dawn of justice T.T

• Christian bale's batman is in my opinion the best portrayal of the character.

Firstly, Bale shows Bruce Wayne the way I always thought he would act, then by night he turns into the Batman I always thought the character should be with the cool 'Batmobile' supplied by Fox or Morgan freeman ( a great choice in actors is one of the reasons the Dark knight trilogy is my favourite) as Michael Caine and Gary oldman join the A list veteran actor, while the late Heath ledger(RIP) and Tom hardy make christian bale's job a little easier as the actors list just makes the film so much better and in turn, the Batman is currently firmly in Bale's corner.

• The best ever

The fitted him perfectly. He was so comfortable in the role and that really shower on film. He was the most realistic portrayal of batman ever to be put on film. I think his performance will be remembered for years to come. He is simply the best period ! !

• The best ever

• Captivating, and in Sync!

What ever role Christian Bale takes on he puts all of himself in it! In real life there is something brooding about his persona that carried over excellently to the role of Batman. Physically too he is more "credible" than all previous actors that played Batman's. Keaton did a good job, but Bale just kicked it up a notch.

• The film director made Bale "the greatest Batman"

Every argument I hear and read about Bale being the best, is wrapped up in how well the Dark Knight Trilogy movies were. I think everyone is confusing Bales performance with the films performance. Throw Bale in any of the mediocre Batman films, and he'd be a among those other actors like Val Kilmer.

Michael Keaton brought depth to the character, and even pulled it off being shorter and less bulky in appearance.

Kevin Conroy was amazing, and he only did the voice!

I've never like Ben Affleck, but was pleasantly surprised at his performance of both Batman and Bruce Wayne, even though the film needed some serious work.

I'd put any of those 3 before Christian Bale's Batman.

• Probably the best live action Batman so far

While I will admit I think Christian Bale, is the best actor to portray Batman in a live action film so far.

I will always personally prefer Kevin Conroy, doing the animated films/games as Batman, he was the one I grew up with doing the voice of Batman, he brought the character to life setting the standard of how Batman should be done.

• No, Lewis Wilson was better.

No, Christian Bale is not the greatest Batman, because Lewis Wilson is better. I'm kind of saying that in a sarcastic way, because Lewis Wilson was not actually that successful as a Batman, but in my opinion, he was the best. He was the funniest because he kind of looked silly and overweight in his costume. But he tried so hard, that makes him better than Christian Bale.