• All religions are equal my butt. Christianity will rise again.

We don't have to wear no stupid turbines. We wear what we want. And women don't have to dress like tents all the time. We also pray to the man upstairs. Which is way better then you stupid buddha. Like buddha really is a chubby magical baby with cymbals in his hands. Be real and peace out

• Duh of course it is!!

Y'all are stupid to think Islam is better than Christianity. Y'all are stupid to think Islam is better than Christianity. Y'all are stupid to think Islam is better than Christianity. Y'all are stupid to think Islam is better than Christianity. Y'all are stupid to think Islam is better than Christianity.

• Is Christianity better than Islam

I think it is better because women can wear whatever they want, whenever they want, they can go out to parties and they don’t have to be back at a specific time.
    Men don’t have to worry about going to a mosque to pray, they can drink alcohol as much as they want, and can have as much girlfriends as they want .

• Muslim is best

According to me all r human being and we all are brother & sister. I never said which religion are good or bad...I think all religion are good but some are following wrong path/books. They should read or understand right/actual meaning of there religion. And respect all religion . Thank you

• Muslim is best

• Muslim is best

According to me all r human being and we all are brother & sister. I never said which religion are good or bad...I think all religion are good but some are following wrong path/books. They should read or understand right/actual meaning of there religion. And respect all religion. Thank you

• All Religions are Equal

I am not a very religious person but I do believe that all religions are beautiful in there own way. After all they are just a way of praying to god. If you are a religious person I get why you would bend towards one religion but keep in mind that it is your personal opinion, that doesn't make one better than the other.