• Yes christmas is commericial

Most people think of Christmas as a time to be with family and friends, however there are exceptions namely, business managers. Business managers see Christmas not as a joyful celebration but as something that you can make use of and manipulate to sell your goods. To them Christmas is both a blessing and a curse; it has a lot of potential as a profit booster but ‘The Christmas Trading Act’ ( passed in 2004) prohibits most large stores from opening on Christmas Day which is a hindrance as the workers request paid leave.
    There is also the matter of having to go straight back to work on Boxing Day for the ‘Boxing Day Sales’ that take place in shops up and down the country. This wrenches the working classes from their families the mere day after Christmas so they do not get to enjoy any of the usual rest and relaxation that comes with the second half of the Christmas period. This is just another mark of how Christmas has become far too commercial.

• Totally Dude for real

It's a load of old tosh it's all money money money money makes me sick. Were all like lemmings. And it's not for adults. It's commercialised money making like valentines day, easter, even Halloweens gone. I blame the yanks. Over hyped bullshit just like everything else should ban Christmas presents.

• It is meant to bring family together

I love eating dog and putting it in my mouth, i also like eating cat and putting it in the microwave and watching it blow up. The commercials need to stop so i have more time to eat cat and dog. I like men im my room it feels good.

• This isn't what it was meant to be

This was meant to celebrate family and being together, not going out and buying all you can buy so you can spend more on wrapping paper and give it to your kids who will play for it for a week then forget about it! It's about family and being happy.

• I think it's all about the gifts

When I was a kid it was fun we decorated a real tree listen to Christmas music we had fun we got bikes and played out side on that day now u don't see that the true meaning of Christmas is about our savior birth which is Jesus but because Christmas has become so Commercialized kids across America is probably not been taught the truth it's sad now it's about all the decorations and stuff and how much money u can spend people are way to stressed out when the main focus should be while we celebrate any ways I can see why Jehovah whiteness don't celebrate . Not to say it's right but at least they not rushing to black Friday ever year .America let's bring back the good old days of the holiday let our new generation know what the holiday is about let's stop making a fool of ourselves making the retail store rich not saying not to buy presents not at all but as we do so let us be thankful for the birth of Jesus Christ may God bless u

• Completely and definitely

Its all about how much you can save on a new laptop or an Xbox while we do not need these sort of presents but there is people on Christmas Day but say people in Ethiopia, they don't even know what day it is. And over there it's about survival of the fittest as if you don't find food, water and valuable objects in a rubbish tip. There is only one way for them and that is dehydration and starvation to death

• Completely and definitely

• Christmas spirit out and in come credit cards

That's the way Christmas is now celebrated in America. It is truly heartbreaking seeing how such an important holiday has been commercialized. People have forgotten the true meaning and history behind Christmas. Now it is all about the money and how big of a profit big companies can make. It's all about how much you can buy and how much savings you can get. Part of this problem is due to the growing materialistic culture that companies have helped cultivate. Christmas spirit is dying, but there is still hope.

• Unnecessary consumerism that makes people even more miserable in the longer term not to mention the extra environmental damage.

According to Morrisons and the majority of other greedy supermarkets in the UK, it appears that Christmas now starts immediately after Bonfire Night on the 6th November. If the shops had their way it would be Christmas twenty-four seven three hundred and sixty four days of the year (excluding Christmas Day).

• He be roiling down the street its dat boi aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a aaa a a a a a aa aa a a a a aa a

Aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a

• No it's is not

We can't help it the fact that we spend too much money on Christmas we just want to make our kids happy because we fear if we do not get what they want then we will let them down, we still do celebrate Christmas with family but not all people are religious.

• Christmas spirit and thanksgiving

Christmas is not a huge commercialising, commercialising gets you dreagged into the Christmas spirit. some commercials have gifts that you won't to buy for your family members. Or some ideas of some your decorations or some embellishments for your Christmas tree or your functiom. This would be a great opportunity for all of us to have fun enjoy your presents. They might be some competitions you would like to join in I think It would be a great opportunity

• There is no true 'meaning of Christmas' anyway

For starters, I don't agree that Christmas is all about presents, because people still value spending time with their family. Large family meals are still popular. Most people stay in with their families on Christmas Day. While the religious element is now less relevant, the religious element was always false. It was simply a means of instilling Christian ideals to the Pagan Solstice festival. The meaning of Christmas has changed over time, but to say that it's too commercial is strange when companies can only promote products because people still want to give others gifts, to show how much you appreciate them.

• It is what you make it.

You can choose what to focus on during Christmas. There is fun in purchasing gifts for those who you love and for those who are in need. One of the problems is that buying gifts is becoming more and more difficult for those who need nothing that you can afford. With so many using the credit card there is a culture of instantaneous gratification which does not wait for Christmas to get what one wants. So, Christmas can be too commercial if we see it as what we will receive for ourselves, but it is also a time when we can focus on giving to those who have a need.

• It is but we can't help it

Christmas is way too commercialized, incredibly but we just can't help it. In our generation, people care about the presents and always anticipate this holiday. It's not like they only care about the presents either, it's more of the essence of the holiday spirit i guess. I mean what do you expect, Christmas has escalated to be such a big holiday and so what business wouldn't try to cease the opportunity. You can't expect a business or something to not ride the 'Christmas spirit' to sell and such. I for one think it's too commercialized also, I cringe when I start seeing Christmas items on sale when it's still October/November but then again, I also enjoy the whole presents and gathering together feel of Christmas because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the actual day. I acknowledge that Christmas is meant to celebrate the birth of Jesus and that its about the love and care but we can also see this through the buying of presents and the gathering of family. So what I'm trying to say is that Christmas is far too commercialized but there are positive points to it...

• Not too commercialized

I believe Christmas is not commercialized too much. I believe commercialism is when emphasis on the maximizing of profit and practices and attitudes that are concerned with the making of profit at the expense of quality. I think nothing can be too commercialized. If it was too commercialized the NFL or the MLB, and also the NBA would be considered too commercialized

• No no no (like ho ho ho)

No its not people are allowed to like getting presents and theres nothing work with that but what people need to realise (talking about those people who said yes) is that although some we get carried away that doest mean we do know the true meaning of christmas is we all know what the meaning of christmas is as long as we believe. By the way Australia is better than America because our president isn't Donald trump. JK

• No no no (like ho ho ho)

• I think it's all about the gifts

• Iluminati ssdddds sd

Ddddddddddddd mlg mario 720 snoop dogg wikileaks ilumination dr dre watyudoin imtheonedaone norulz dmdd rvdsbggggggggggggggg
    htbrsshiCNHOTUIFNFR D JEE FJEF EJ FE Fs dnvi4fi v 4v t 4trugbert bthb tyht ntn r ynrty r yn ey 4b5 54vy 45 ew5v e vekve 5ky bk5kmy 5kym5khng 5g 4j5 jb jb54 i 5yb b5i35 35444