• happy investing christmas

Most of the people have alot to give during Christmas time, they shop more and economy is boasted. If we look back at historical data most people invest during the festive time hoping for the best returns from Santa. During this period the economy is doing very well with people being in spending mode.

• Sure why not?

If you have the extra money you should, anytime is probably a good idea to invest in stocks if you know what you are doing. I can see Christmas as a good time to invest in stocks, maybe they lower the prices for christmas deals, or it could be someones (lame) present

• Yes, I do believe that Christmas time is a good time to invest in the stock market.

Yes, I do believe that Christmas time is a good time to invest in the stock market. I believe that people are going to be putting their money into the economy more than ever around Christmas time. This is the main reson that I believe it is the perfect time to invest. You must be smart about what you invest in of course.

• Do Not Invest

I would invest in the stock market at any given time, but I would say now is probably a bad time to invest period. The lower oil prices is probably affecting the stock market in ways that economists can't even understand and it is safer to stay away then gamble your money.