• Christo my man is a hero

Christo my man is a hero He discovered 'merica and if it wasnt for him you wouldnt be sitting here right now u could be in asia or china eatin cats and dogs. You better respect my main man christo he was deffffiiiinnnneeeettttllllyyyyy a hero baby i think he should have got a medal for what he did

• Christo my man is a hero

He discovered 'merica and if it wasnt for him you wouldnt be sitting here right now u could be in asia or china eatin cats and dogs. You better respect my main man christo he was deffffiiiinnnneeeettttllllyyyyy a hero baby i think he should have got a medal for what he did

• Christo my man is a hero

• Christo my man is a hero

• Christo my man is a hero

• Christopher Columbus is definitely a villain.

He enslaved natives and tried to bring many back to Spain. Most of them died on the trip. He also took credit for being the one who saw land, but it was another man on his ship who should have received credit and who should have received reward. Christopher Columbus then came back with 17 ships because he had lied to the government about how much gold he had found - which was barely any. He also brought disease to the Arawak Indians and committed many other unspeakable crimes against them. Other than that he was a great guy (not).