Is Christophobia responsible for the ongoing secularization of the USA?

• Yes, Anti-Christian belief is somewhat responsible.

In some ways, I can see how people being Anti-Christian is responsible for the secularization of the country. As someone who is a Christian, I find myself being made fun of quite frequently, because it is one of the things that it's still politically correct to poke fun at. But I think there are other reasons that the country is becoming more secular, including that the media portrays a very secular society and people emulate that to some degree. Also, people want to do their own thing and do not like having rules to follow. Also, sometimes people view Christians as intolerant, this makes them upset, and they retaliate. So there are many reasons that people have Christophobia and that the US is becoming more secular.

• There's no such thing

There is no such thing as "Christophobia". Even most secular people will tell you that there a lot of benefits to religion and Christianity. The truth is, the United States has always been a secular nation, and before it was, things were no less barbaric than they can get now.

• Christophobia is not responsible for the ongoing secularization of the USA.

Christophobia is not responsible for the ongoing secularization of the USA. There are people out there that still believe strongly in their faith that do not attend church. Many people believe that they do not have to go to church to have a faith or to believe that there is a God.

• People are just lost.

No, Christophobia is not responsible for the ongoing secularization of the USA, because people naturally fall away from God. It is not that people are afraid of God or hate God, it is that maintaining a personal relationship with God as well as staying close to God as a nation, is something that is hard to do, but Christophobia is not to blame.

• People Don't Have Faith

According to Wikipedia Christophobia is anti-Christian sentiment is an opposition to Christians, the Christian religion, or the practice of Christianity. I do not believe this is responsible for the secularization of the United States. I believe there are many people who don't attend church or practice religion regularly that still believe in the Christian faith, they simply don't believe the church any longer.