• Yes it is overdiagnosed.

I feel that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is overdiagnosed. The number of citizens who suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome continue to increase every year outpacing many other similar diagnoses. The symptoms for this syndrome are things that everyone experiences in their daily lives and the severity of the symptoms is difficult to measure. That's why I feel it is over diagnosed.

• Doctor's don't know enough to correctly diagnose, so yes.

I think that Chronic Fatigue syndrome is indeed overdiagnosed. I believe that CFS is a real issue, and that it has made many of the people who suffer it very miserable and cinically depressed. But I think that because doctor's really don't understand depression very well, they usually run to CFS as a diagnosis.

• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is overdiagnosed.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is over diagnosed. Many doctors are way too busy in their practices and want to push a lot of people through very quickly. Many of them diagnose patients with this syndrome because we started to push ourselves too hard and too fast. It is easy for anyone to get this diagnosis.

• Could be Malnutrition

Malnutrition could be the culprit when it comes to chronic fatigue. Instead of being fatigued all the time, humans should try to get the right foods to eat like more fruits and vegetables. People should try drinking more water as well to see what happens. Chronic fatigue syndrome is probably overdiagnosed as people should just take a break and not be so stressed.

• It is a catch-all.

No, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is not overdiagnosed, because it is a catch-all provision when symptoms are otherwise hard to explain. By the nature of what it is, it is something that encompasses a variety of other conditions. So it is bound to be diagnosed often, any time that problems fall within the range of fatigue.