• Yes it is sometimes

Maybe Disney has done some great things with the cinema and really has been successful in entertaining children especially during the nineties when they were in their renaissance era and so it could be safe to say that cinema has been good to children at least in certain aspects of it.

• According to me, it is...

Analyzing this, children can be ANALISING THOSE EXPRESSIONS, CAN BE CREATIVE,CAN ENJOY AND CAN BR FREE OF ALL TENSIONS.
    Cinema can be enjoyed by all from a primary age to any age. The show us the effect of team work, creativity and productivity.
    In total., even if there are ,,, also some defects, the are all covered up by the positives of cinema.

• I don't see any benefits in it

I think that children who go to the cinema is a waste of time and money. Firstly, it's a waste of money as people can only go to the cinema to watch one time. It's almost as expensive as a compact disc which you can buy from many CD shops. The screen is also very bright in the cinema, which may be harmful to the eyes and the sound effects are too loud and may cause damage to the eardrums of these fragile little children who are still growing.