Is Clash royal (yes) better than Clash of Clans (No)

Asked by: naziZombie93
  • Adkfjejsej e jee

Nhabebehae ee e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e hh h h h h h h h h h h

• It is guuder

Trvewwvequ uy g ui fhaj fg4wuoihfsuib b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb b b b b b b g f b d f b f g s f f f g g d f

• Better more players

Clash royal has more people playing you can use more and better troops . In clash of clans you just attack collect and jem stuff that simple. In royal you can watch more replays that other people made you can see who is active in your clan and you can never run out of troops

• Clash of Clans is Better than Clash Royale

In Clash Royale, you never really run out of troops. However, in Clash of Clans, you have a limited amount of troops and it takes serious strategy to win a battle. I've played both games before and I have to say I think Clash of Clans gives more of a challenge to the player.

• Clash Of Clans is better.

I can see a post which says that in Clash of Clans u just attack, collect and gem stuff. That is totally wrong as attacking uses a lot of strategy.The troops are also not as random as they are in clash royale. You can also watch other people's replays in clash and if you know how to use them running out of troops isn't such a big problem.
    Gems are also not as easy to get in Clash of Clans as in clash royale.

• Clash of clan

Clash of clan has more people playing you can use more and better troops . In clash of clans you just attack collect and jem stuff that simple. In royal you can watch more replays that other people made you can see who is active in your clan and you can never run out of troops