• Of Course, are you stupid

As a person to summit everest myself, I understand why you do it, and the thrill you get when at the top. It's not for the fame, it's for the pure joy of going to the highest place in the world. Also, sherpas and porters make their living of the climbing season, if you take that away, it's like cutting off their food supply.

• Its An Adventure

Although the Everest slopes are more crowded than ever and climbing & clothing equipment is better, actually achieving the summit should not be considered any less of an achievement. It is still a hard slog in very difficult conditions (high altitude) and not many people (a small percentage of the world's population) will be able to do it. I do believe that the Sherpas do a lot of the work and should be given the most recognition, I do believe they are often forgotten when talking of greatest achievements.
    Report Post

• Its An Adventure

Report Post

• Its An Adventure

Report Post

• It Is An adventure

M mMmMmm m m M MM MM M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M MM M M M M M M M M M M M M

• It Is An adventure

• Just death. Death.

You can die so many ways. Unknown death. Disappearence. Exposure. People are littering so much now people are going and throwing their trash everywhere. Its sad. Only people who can treat the beauty of the mountain right. Just dont die. Dont lose your life by doing it. Death summit is pretty bad.

• Just death. Death.

• Yes it should be.

It should be a good achievement because whoever climbs it should get some money for charity. To proof this I went in reaserch.Org and searched how much money you get. It said 1,000,000$ per 1,000 miles. M m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Yes and Yes again

Yes because it's the highest mountain above sea level and many people died on it so you could say I beat the thing some people didn't beat and I climbed the highest mountain above sea level. I claimed the mountain nicknamed the mountain with no mercy and I did one of the hardest things a man could do

• Death up north!

I know most people scale that mountain simply because they want fame. Dude ! 1,000 of people have already climbed Mt. Everest! You are only doing it for yourself, I agree its for thrills and fitness but listen, you are also putting other peoples life in danger e.G sherpas who help every single climber up the now littered mountain. Also, imagine leaving behind your family- they would be devastated if you do not return. Climbing Mt.Everest is a challenge, but you can also get fit in the gym. Think carefully. Your leg could get amputated because you caught frostbite, then there is altitude sickness, are you prepared to lose so much? Just to climb a stupid mountain?

• Just death. Death.

• No, it isn't worth losing your life.

Although Mount Everest is the tallest mountain in the world and people like to gossip about climbing it, it is not worth losing your life upon. What is the achievement of climbing to the pinnacle of a mountain? There are so many more great achievements that you cane complete in your life!