Is cloning the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

Asked by: Meowwmeow
  • This is true

Do souls exist? CLONING can answer this!!! I have done some research on cloning. 99% of clones die almost immediately. So... This means that an exact copy isn't enough. Also, a kitten was once cloned, but her clone was very different. The original was sociable and the clone was shy. This is an EXACT clone. So, do we have souls?

• Do souls exist? CLONING can answer this!!!

I have done some research on cloning. 99% of clones die almost immediately. So... This means that an exact copy isn't enough. Also, a kitten was once cloned, but her clone was very different. The original was sociable and the clone was shy. This is an EXACT clone. So, do we have souls?

• No, its not the answer to the universe and everything?

I find this very misleading and non related to the subject. Cloning will not give us answers to the universe, the bible and science are for that, the answers to genetically engineering are in cloning, but we do not need that unless the human race is near extinction., otherwise there is no use for it, other than sadistic experimentation of life and peoples emotions.

• This is true

• Mind - Body

One can never know the existence of anything but himself , the only meaning he can find is the one he creates and believes .
    Because i think i know i exist , i can't prove my existence to anyone but myself , that is why it is futile to prove existance , but i know even thought time has passed that i am still present here .
    We could never know anything . We could only be confused , it is possible for death before death , the true death of spirit , like a ship of our humanity . The clones may only be stones , just like anything else .

• Wait.. What? Why?

Seem like throw-away accounts.. But oh well.

No, is there any use for Human Cloning to begin with?
    That is if souls exist as well you 3.

Personalities can change with environment as well, but clones are very very very similar genetically. Nothing is perfect, even cloning so faults will appear in genes.

Xiper says2014-10-15T03:25:48.837
I am losing hope in this website where so many questions are so stupid, ambiguous and based on nonsense.