• CNN has gone south.

When you devote an entire network and all of it's key time slots to constantly trying to bring down the President of the US, you will fail. Hate is degenerative, and that is what CNN has become - the hate channel.

People get sick of this. CNN was once good news, but now is so predictable, that each program is totally predictable.

You may not love our president, and I certainly do not, but he is still the president, and CNN should take responsibility for attempting to destroy all respect for this office. What this means is that if and most certainly a democrat wins the presidency, there will be absolutely respect, and we can thank CNN (and MSNBC) for that.

• CNN Leads the failing Pack of Wolves!!

Honestly I can't hardly watch any of the news channels. They aren't looking for truth, they want to bring something down, they say ANY THING to try to make it happen. Most of us are reasonably intelligent, and see through the fog of bias. Most people are a mixed bag of beliefs, neither right or left, but the news stations only show one side, their own. I watch CNN none, FOX very little, and even all the local news channels are pitiful. I want to see what is happening, not their filtered versions.

• CNN is failing

They are completely bias and the commercial that states that they are the most trusted name in news is laughable. They run fake news stories to purposely divide America. Someone needs to change the organization or stop it because it's a threat to our democracy and a embarrassment to journalism. I am an independent but they have moved so far left that they are truly hurting themselves. Sometimes I turn it on to watch their moronic views, it is entertaining but an embarrassment to news media. Lost about all credibility

• CNN is failing

• CNN is failing

• CNN is nothing more than a platform of globalist propaganda. A corporate mouthpiece intent on overflowing our borders with cheaper labor.

CNN's bias is so blatantly overt; its unrelenting, and often ridiculous attacks on Trump have caused it to lose all legitimacy as a news source. CNN has become nothing more than a platform of globalist propaganda. CNN's labeling of anything that resembles patriotism as "White Nationalism" does nothing but further Americas racial divide.

• Their headlines are unprofessional

I'm not even a huge supporter of the president, but all they do is shit on him! They're so biased. I get his actions are over the top a lot of the time, but you don't have to immediately criticize him in the headline of their articles. You can have whatever opinion you want, just don't make it the entire point of your story. Just report the damn news!

• CNN is liar channel

CNN is nothing but a bunch of dumb ass democrats that tell shit that fucking liberals listen to. It is a bunch of fucking bullshit they tell and have no truth, they just tell bad shit about republicans and especially Trump! So CNN is a bunch of fuck heads that can fuck themselves or tell the fucking truth!

• CNN is septic filth

CNN ia littoe more than garbage tabloid journalism and establishment propaganda. The only events they cover are those which they can spin to support the globalist agenda. CNN clearly has no interest in an informed public, but rather, in a hysterical and divided one. They seek only to ruffle feathers and spread hatred and division amongst Americans.

• CNN is septic filth

• I don't think so.

CNN is not failing. In fact, judging from my own feelings and those I talk to often, CNN is gaining in its followers, and MSNBC is losing followers. I'm a bit of a news junkie, though I go in phases of watching so much news and then take breaks, and I have personally switched to CNN because although it has become diluted, I think it's still one of the best options out there.

• No CNN is not failing, CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience.

CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience. The global news as well as the national news is delivered in a clear and proper way. CNN has been doing a superb job of assuring that the American people receive the best news for many years.

• I don't care if it's fake news

At least it supports the political narrative that I like and support. I used to mainly get my news from facebook but started watching CNN more around election time. I like CNN because they show only liberal values and white supremacy issues. Everyone at Fox are nazis, racists and bigots. We must help our brown brothers and sisters because they cannot do it themselves. .

• No. It is not failing at all.

CNN is gaining so much publicity from this election, and to be honest they report what is happening. It may seem biased, but it just shows how crappy society is that when the news sites report on it, it seems biased. So, no, CNN is NOT failing at all. Real news for you.

• No, CNN is not failing.

No, I do not think that CNN is failing, and that it is just as competitive as other news networks like Fox News and MSNBC. CNN still has a strong following when it comes to viewers, and many people feel that CNN is the balanced option for getting news from both perspectives on an issue.

• I don't think so

No, I don't think CNN is failing. I think CNN is going in a different direction with its new anchors and news programs, however. I think CNN can do better with its choice of on air personalities and the stories they choose to showcase throughout the news day. But overall, I stick with CNN because of its objectivity in some stories.