• Just Saving Face

Time warner and AT&T are just trying to figure out what to do with the massively failing behemoth. They don want to sell it to google or bezos, who would resurrect the beast and add to the competition, but it is losing 150 million a year, completely propped up by its own self importance, and provides no actual news content. There for it may be left to wither away and die.

• CNN Panders to Mass Hysteria

CNN is too caught up in a mass hysteria to be objective. It's not just the one-sided treatment of the President, who CNN clearly does not respect as legitimate, but also its treatment of the so-called opioid "crisis" and "epidemic." As a social psychologist, trained scientist, and friend to 4 chronic pain sufferers, I have been familiar with prescription painkillers for 2 decades. CNN not only sensationalizes every celebrity heroin overdose but perpetuates three key fallacies that suggest doctors, pharmaceutical companies, and prescriptions are the ultimate cause of heroin deaths. I can make the whole issue go away if CNN would allow me to author an essay for prominent positioning on its blog. But it never would, not from me or anyone with a similar command of the facts / data, becausr it is driven by an agenda.

• Liars liars liars

Don Lemon
    Angela Rye
    Do I need to go on
    I get a sick feeling in my stomach, like I'm being sold a bill of goods. The election showed me the bias of CNN, the fact that it was allowed to go on was sickening, fake news , fake news.

• CNN can't save themselves to spite themselves

CNN is bent, so bent they don't even realize it anymore. I used to think they were the cutting edge, get out there and report. Now I know beyond the shadow of a doubt they are bent so far left and so anti-Trump (the president that educated and blue collar voted for) that they just can't help themselves. Its become really pitiful.

• Opinion pieces instead of facts

I have been a fan of CNN for years and years until Trump came into the picture. My blood pressure boils every time I try to come back, they are so anti -Trump that they spew their hatred against the US president and give him credit for nothing. If you can imagine I have gone back to my Canadian News channels just to avoid my high blood pressure. What if I were a US citizen?

• Just watch "reliable Sources" if you think CNN isn't failing

Why, because the whole show is dedicated to listing the reasons that CNN gets a bad rap and how they should be #1. They are like Hilary. They can't see themselves in the mirror. CNN gets a bad rap because it's garbage nobody trust them. It's a tabloid not news.

• They did it to themelves

There is a fine line in which being a little tilted one way turns into blatant disrespect for the viewers intelligence. They don't tell you news anymore they tell you what to think and everyone sees it. They turned media into a weapon and for that I will never turn on their channel again.

• They Ruined Apples

I never saw apples the same way again. I saw apples in my kitchen tables and outside of my house. People eating them. CNN just ruin apples. Now when ever I try an apple it puts a bad taste in my mouth and it makes me gag. It's fake news spreads onto items!

• They Ruined Apples

• They Ruined Apples

• I don't think so.

CNN is not failing. In fact, judging from my own feelings and those I talk to often, CNN is gaining in its followers, and MSNBC is losing followers. I'm a bit of a news junkie, though I go in phases of watching so much news and then take breaks, and I have personally switched to CNN because although it has become diluted, I think it's still one of the best options out there.

• No CNN is not failing, CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience.

CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience. The global news as well as the national news is delivered in a clear and proper way. CNN has been doing a superb job of assuring that the American people receive the best news for many years.

• I don't think so

CNN is not failing. It is 24 hour news network. People do not like them because president Trump is called out 24/7 for his lies. They show you what he says one day and the next they show you the lie he told that contradicts what he said the previous and people don't like that. But its News if you President is a liar and is tearing up society with his lies.

• I don't care if it's fake news

At least it supports the political narrative that I like and support. I used to mainly get my news from facebook but started watching CNN more around election time. I like CNN because they show only liberal values and white supremacy issues. Everyone at Fox are nazis, racists and bigots. We must help our brown brothers and sisters because they cannot do it themselves. .

• No. It is not failing at all.

CNN is gaining so much publicity from this election, and to be honest they report what is happening. It may seem biased, but it just shows how crappy society is that when the news sites report on it, it seems biased. So, no, CNN is NOT failing at all. Real news for you.

• No, CNN is not failing.

No, I do not think that CNN is failing, and that it is just as competitive as other news networks like Fox News and MSNBC. CNN still has a strong following when it comes to viewers, and many people feel that CNN is the balanced option for getting news from both perspectives on an issue.

• I don't think so

No, I don't think CNN is failing. I think CNN is going in a different direction with its new anchors and news programs, however. I think CNN can do better with its choice of on air personalities and the stories they choose to showcase throughout the news day. But overall, I stick with CNN because of its objectivity in some stories.