• I don't care if it's fake news

At least it supports the political narrative that I like and support. I used to mainly get my news from facebook but started watching CNN more around election time. I like CNN because they show only liberal values and white supremacy issues. Everyone at Fox are nazis, racists and bigots. We must help our brown brothers and sisters because they cannot do it themselves. .

• Sick of watching cnn trash our president.

I will never watch CNN again. They spend every second trying to criticize the elected president of the United States. They will never except that their beloved Hilary lost the election. They are trying to ignite a division of the people in their country. I have never seen such bias reporting in my 61 years. Why don't they put together a panel of pro GOP experts to talk instead of former Democrats.
    These types of conversations are not helpful in defusing the problems we are now experiencing.
    Don Lemon and his panel were petty and absolutely ignorant during their discussion after the Phoenix campaign speech.
    Remember CNN, this was not a state of the union speech.

• Not honesty at all

CNN has long ceased to be anything but a political organization.. The Media, including reporters are held in the LOWEST of esteem by most people.
    They have one agenda and that is to hurt republicans in any way they can.. So far they have failed, but they still try, and lie..
    The liberals still have no idea why they lost so badly, and will not for years to come.. Hate is all they have to offer, and the democrats are eating hate up, and behaving like animals, encouraging violence.

• The reporters show NO objectivity!

Used to watch CNN, never watched FOS or ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK. In 2008, when CNN and MSNBC started blatantly supporting PRES. Obama candidacy, a friend introduced me to FOX NEWS CABLE (which I never knew of) , I began watching FOX and still watch them. They have much more objectivity. If they have overly slanted shows they admit it. As does graham Ledger on one American S, which I discovered by accident. CNN AND MSNBC have NO programs that are objective. They just all hate Pres Teump under any circumstances. They just can't accept the country wanted a a more aggressive program FOR America..

IT IS VERY SAD THAT OUR NEWSPAPERS AND TELEVISION HAVE LOST SUCH CREDIBILITY.

• Threatening a private citizen is beyond reason

CNN clearly and unambiguously threatened to take aggressive and damaging action against someone, someone who turns out the wrong person by the way. There is no justification for this act, and their later claim that they had no agreement, and intended no threat failed to retract their assertion that they withhold the right to injure this (incorrectly identified) person at their pleasure. This is devious and criminal behavior worthy of scorn and if not corrected swiftly, deserving of a mass boycott and prosecution. At this point, CNN is a failed network.

• They are a one sided news organization. Very Liberal!!!

I understand that the President is not perfect, but the constant negative reporting is causing them to loose viewers. It is also making the news anchors that are coming up with the crap they are reporting look very ignorant, biased, and yes racist ( to most Caucasian males). Lets get back to just reporting the news, not reporting your agenda or opinion!

• CNN: The post cold war era's version of "Pravda"

Once upon a time, I used to respect and tune in to CNN as a news organization. Today, I can no longer stomach what this institution has become, utterly biased, one sided, and disreputable.

If they and other news agencies were "honest" with viewers that they intend to share politically narratives that are left of center, this could be respectable. However, to hide behind the cloak of "fair" journalism, while propagating left wing views, is a mere fig leaf of its once respectable self.

• Yes CNN is failing badly

They have a agenda and will follow it to the letter, they protected Obama for 8 years and will not stop trying to make Trump look bad. We the people are sick of one sided news that is why I don't watch and will never watch CNN ,MSNBC,ABC, CBS, you would think this would be a wake up call for the so called Main stream Media but no they keep stacking on BS news.

• ENN -- the Emotional News Network

Remember when news was provided in a factual, unemotional, balanced way? That was when news was not so much of a business as it was a network service to the population at hand.
    Nowadays, news exists to profit a news-focused corporation, and profit comes from selling airtime at the highest unit-cost possible --- hence, more viewers per hour yields higher commercial air-time margins for profitability.
    So, the best way to increase viewerships? Espouse emotional news --- not factual news, no, because that does not keep a viewer glued to the set. Rather, hype the most bombastic candidate or the most left-wing candidate, play them off, create never ending "breaking news" (the largest crock of sh*t ever) , and have all of your marginally educated (eg Cuomo, etc) talking-heads talk to each other and provide shallow opinions ---- and call that news.
    It isn't news. It is voyerisitc eavesdropping into whining half-wits about opinions. Next time you WATCH the CNN news, listen and find ANY real factual infomattion ----it is non-existent.
    The only show on CNN worth watching is GPS and Fareed Zakaria --- he and Jake Tapper are the ONLY folks with a brain and education enough to hold forth a polysyllabic conversation and not interrupt and yell.

• I don't think so.

CNN is not failing. In fact, judging from my own feelings and those I talk to often, CNN is gaining in its followers, and MSNBC is losing followers. I'm a bit of a news junkie, though I go in phases of watching so much news and then take breaks, and I have personally switched to CNN because although it has become diluted, I think it's still one of the best options out there.

• No CNN is not failing, CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience.

CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience. The global news as well as the national news is delivered in a clear and proper way. CNN has been doing a superb job of assuring that the American people receive the best news for many years.

• I don't care if it's fake news

• No. It is not failing at all.

CNN is gaining so much publicity from this election, and to be honest they report what is happening. It may seem biased, but it just shows how crappy society is that when the news sites report on it, it seems biased. So, no, CNN is NOT failing at all. Real news for you.

• No, CNN is not failing.

No, I do not think that CNN is failing, and that it is just as competitive as other news networks like Fox News and MSNBC. CNN still has a strong following when it comes to viewers, and many people feel that CNN is the balanced option for getting news from both perspectives on an issue.

• I don't think so

No, I don't think CNN is failing. I think CNN is going in a different direction with its new anchors and news programs, however. I think CNN can do better with its choice of on air personalities and the stories they choose to showcase throughout the news day. But overall, I stick with CNN because of its objectivity in some stories.