• Extremely one-sided opinions.

I get it! Who ever pays, thats who orders the music, but it should have sertain limits!!! Personaly outraged by CNN and how poorly they deliver news especially debates and disputes! Some times you just want to say shame on you for being so unfair and one sided!
    Common guys, this is so obvious now that I sagest you should really rethink your way of work. Don't let them compare you to the most ancient profession ;))

• Yes they are.....

Shut down in part of the Markets fighting for more money because they under-funded. In fact so much so that Jeff Zucker couldn't put together the cash to pick up friend David Gregory. Hard to layoff 10% of your staff and pay out a new large Anchor.... Too liberal too long...

• I don't think so.

CNN is not failing. In fact, judging from my own feelings and those I talk to often, CNN is gaining in its followers, and MSNBC is losing followers. I'm a bit of a news junkie, though I go in phases of watching so much news and then take breaks, and I have personally switched to CNN because although it has become diluted, I think it's still one of the best options out there.

• No CNN is not failing, CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience.

CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience. The global news as well as the national news is delivered in a clear and proper way. CNN has been doing a superb job of assuring that the American people receive the best news for many years.

• No, CNN is not failing.

No, I do not think that CNN is failing, and that it is just as competitive as other news networks like Fox News and MSNBC. CNN still has a strong following when it comes to viewers, and many people feel that CNN is the balanced option for getting news from both perspectives on an issue.

• I don't think so

No, I don't think CNN is failing. I think CNN is going in a different direction with its new anchors and news programs, however. I think CNN can do better with its choice of on air personalities and the stories they choose to showcase throughout the news day. But overall, I stick with CNN because of its objectivity in some stories.