• I am insulted

I am appalled that CNN thinks they can know more being opinionated then their readers. Just report the damned news unbiased and respect their readers so that they can formulate their own opinions. Aren't they Smart enough to get the idea after all the comments push back they have gotten?

• Politically biased and one sided

When I get my news, I am suppose to read or listen and make my judgement, not feel that a judgement already made is being imposed on me. I watched CNN for over 20 years ( my main channel), and I had to let them go with the way they handled the election. I no longer trust their journalism

• Yes failing big time

I'm from New Zealand and am of the opinion that CNN is an absolute disgrace .They are unbelievably biased and really should be closed down I think.Wouldnt it be nice to turn on the news and be informed rather than have some clowns trying to brainwash you with obvious spin and untruths.Refuse to watch it now.

• Yes. They are failing.

CNN - has gone too far left. It has no ethical or moral journalistic behavior. Too liberal, it does not show two views of the story, mostly "fake news". CNN to successful should really rethink their message and fire their staff, need Anchors which are well balanced with more fair points of view.

• Without a Doubt

CNN has gone so far left its now only a half serious joke they should be relegated to the editorial page. CNN has no idea what's happening other than in California and New York. It continues to try to act like it's a fair network and tries to bring "educated" Reuplbicans in and ambush them only to lose consistently on their own network. They were rightfully called the Clinton News Network and have no ethical or moral journalistic behaior. If they ever go back to the days of calling out fake news, CNN would be forced to close its doors.

• As a Canadian who just blocked CNN from my TV favorites, I am embarrassed for them as well as all Democrats, talk about sore losers.

As a Canadian watching CNN appears to be one sided,I can't believe how corrupt the Democratic Party is and that CNN is so one sided. After reading about how George Soros practically owns the Obama (who by the way campaigned harder for Clinton than he did his own) seems Obama IS a puppet for George Soros. I am embarrassed for him as well as all Americans who supported him as well as Clinton (sore losers). I have now cancelled my subscription to CNN and prefer Fox News.

• Extremely one-sided opinions.

I get it! Who ever pays, thats who orders the music, but it should have sertain limits!!! Personaly outraged by CNN and how poorly they deliver news especially debates and disputes! Some times you just want to say shame on you for being so unfair and one sided!
    Common guys, this is so obvious now that I sagest you should really rethink your way of work. Don't let them compare you to the most ancient profession ;))

• Yes they are.....

Shut down in part of the Markets fighting for more money because they under-funded. In fact so much so that Jeff Zucker couldn't put together the cash to pick up friend David Gregory. Hard to layoff 10% of your staff and pay out a new large Anchor.... Too liberal too long...

• I don't think so.

CNN is not failing. In fact, judging from my own feelings and those I talk to often, CNN is gaining in its followers, and MSNBC is losing followers. I'm a bit of a news junkie, though I go in phases of watching so much news and then take breaks, and I have personally switched to CNN because although it has become diluted, I think it's still one of the best options out there.

• No CNN is not failing, CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience.

CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience. The global news as well as the national news is delivered in a clear and proper way. CNN has been doing a superb job of assuring that the American people receive the best news for many years.

• No, CNN is not failing.

No, I do not think that CNN is failing, and that it is just as competitive as other news networks like Fox News and MSNBC. CNN still has a strong following when it comes to viewers, and many people feel that CNN is the balanced option for getting news from both perspectives on an issue.

• I don't think so

No, I don't think CNN is failing. I think CNN is going in a different direction with its new anchors and news programs, however. I think CNN can do better with its choice of on air personalities and the stories they choose to showcase throughout the news day. But overall, I stick with CNN because of its objectivity in some stories.