• CNN is liar channel

CNN is nothing but a bunch of dumb ass democrats that tell shit that fucking liberals listen to. It is a bunch of fucking bullshit they tell and have no truth, they just tell bad shit about republicans and especially Trump! So CNN is a bunch of fuck heads that can fuck themselves or tell the fucking truth!

• CNN is septic filth

CNN ia littoe more than garbage tabloid journalism and establishment propaganda. The only events they cover are those which they can spin to support the globalist agenda. CNN clearly has no interest in an informed public, but rather, in a hysterical and divided one. They seek only to ruffle feathers and spread hatred and division amongst Americans.

• CNN is septic filth

• Clinton News Network

I like to channel surf between CNN, MSNBC and Fox. Its hilarious to hear CNN say "The most trusted name in news". What??? Its so obviously biased and agenda driven that I laugh out loud when I hear that promo. Anyone who thinks they do fair or honest reporting is a complete fool. The have their audience, but I believe mainstream America sees them for what they are. CNN still doesn't understand why Trump won, and they will probably be just as surprised in 2018 when GOP swampers are replaced with fresh GOP faces, not restoring power to the Dems.

• CNN has as few viewers as it did in 1986

CNN is losing viewers faster than ever seen before. CNN reporters are not true journalists, they're celebrities. Even one of the original CNN founders has said CNN has become like Hollywood. When your journalists are complaining about having to be in Iraq instead of reporting what the real heroes there are doing, you have a f**king problem.

• Yes CNN is Failing and 100% Fake News

As I read or watch the news network, I cannot help but to be disgusted with CNN, MSNBC. Not a word of any good news about anything. It's all hate about Trump. Do CNN know there is a world out there. So it leaves me no choice but to go to OAN for real world and domestic news and Fox News.

• I don't care if it's fake news

At least it supports the political narrative that I like and support. I used to mainly get my news from facebook but started watching CNN more around election time. I like CNN because they show only liberal values and white supremacy issues. Everyone at Fox are nazis, racists and bigots. We must help our brown brothers and sisters because they cannot do it themselves. .

• Sick of watching cnn trash our president.

I will never watch CNN again. They spend every second trying to criticize the elected president of the United States. They will never except that their beloved Hilary lost the election. They are trying to ignite a division of the people in their country. I have never seen such bias reporting in my 61 years. Why don't they put together a panel of pro GOP experts to talk instead of former Democrats.
    These types of conversations are not helpful in defusing the problems we are now experiencing.
    Don Lemon and his panel were petty and absolutely ignorant during their discussion after the Phoenix campaign speech.
    Remember CNN, this was not a state of the union speech.

• Not honesty at all

CNN has long ceased to be anything but a political organization.. The Media, including reporters are held in the LOWEST of esteem by most people.
    They have one agenda and that is to hurt republicans in any way they can.. So far they have failed, but they still try, and lie..
    The liberals still have no idea why they lost so badly, and will not for years to come.. Hate is all they have to offer, and the democrats are eating hate up, and behaving like animals, encouraging violence.

• The reporters show NO objectivity!

Used to watch CNN, never watched FOS or ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK. In 2008, when CNN and MSNBC started blatantly supporting PRES. Obama candidacy, a friend introduced me to FOX NEWS CABLE (which I never knew of) , I began watching FOX and still watch them. They have much more objectivity. If they have overly slanted shows they admit it. As does graham Ledger on one American S, which I discovered by accident. CNN AND MSNBC have NO programs that are objective. They just all hate Pres Teump under any circumstances. They just can't accept the country wanted a a more aggressive program FOR America..

IT IS VERY SAD THAT OUR NEWSPAPERS AND TELEVISION HAVE LOST SUCH CREDIBILITY.

• I don't think so.

CNN is not failing. In fact, judging from my own feelings and those I talk to often, CNN is gaining in its followers, and MSNBC is losing followers. I'm a bit of a news junkie, though I go in phases of watching so much news and then take breaks, and I have personally switched to CNN because although it has become diluted, I think it's still one of the best options out there.

• No CNN is not failing, CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience.

CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience. The global news as well as the national news is delivered in a clear and proper way. CNN has been doing a superb job of assuring that the American people receive the best news for many years.

• I don't care if it's fake news

• No. It is not failing at all.

CNN is gaining so much publicity from this election, and to be honest they report what is happening. It may seem biased, but it just shows how crappy society is that when the news sites report on it, it seems biased. So, no, CNN is NOT failing at all. Real news for you.

• No, CNN is not failing.

No, I do not think that CNN is failing, and that it is just as competitive as other news networks like Fox News and MSNBC. CNN still has a strong following when it comes to viewers, and many people feel that CNN is the balanced option for getting news from both perspectives on an issue.

• I don't think so

No, I don't think CNN is failing. I think CNN is going in a different direction with its new anchors and news programs, however. I think CNN can do better with its choice of on air personalities and the stories they choose to showcase throughout the news day. But overall, I stick with CNN because of its objectivity in some stories.