• Yes CNN is failing badly

They have a agenda and will follow it to the letter, they protected Obama for 8 years and will not stop trying to make Trump look bad. We the people are sick of one sided news that is why I don't watch and will never watch CNN ,MSNBC,ABC, CBS, you would think this would be a wake up call for the so called Main stream Media but no they keep stacking on BS news.

• ENN -- the Emotional News Network

Remember when news was provided in a factual, unemotional, balanced way? That was when news was not so much of a business as it was a network service to the population at hand.
    Nowadays, news exists to profit a news-focused corporation, and profit comes from selling airtime at the highest unit-cost possible --- hence, more viewers per hour yields higher commercial air-time margins for profitability.
    So, the best way to increase viewerships? Espouse emotional news --- not factual news, no, because that does not keep a viewer glued to the set. Rather, hype the most bombastic candidate or the most left-wing candidate, play them off, create never ending "breaking news" (the largest crock of sh*t ever) , and have all of your marginally educated (eg Cuomo, etc) talking-heads talk to each other and provide shallow opinions ---- and call that news.
    It isn't news. It is voyerisitc eavesdropping into whining half-wits about opinions. Next time you WATCH the CNN news, listen and find ANY real factual infomattion ----it is non-existent.
    The only show on CNN worth watching is GPS and Fareed Zakaria --- he and Jake Tapper are the ONLY folks with a brain and education enough to hold forth a polysyllabic conversation and not interrupt and yell.

• CNN is garbage news. They will change their name to BNN - bull news network FNN - failing news network "The most untrusted news network"

Garbage news. They invent stories and do not focus on real news and good things that happen to America. Also when you have deranged homosexual like Lemon who lives in a different world, it is devastating for you company. The are going down the drain at an alarming speed. It is become extremely difficult to watch CNN. When you see Ana Navarro, Peter Beinart, Angela Rye, Lemon, Fareed Zakaria, Simone Sanders, Hilary Rosen, etc it is absolutely impossible to watch. It doesn't matter what happens in America, Donald Trump is not good, has a problem or something else bad. So much vitriol and poison coming out. Democratic party is in serious distress.

• CNN is turning into Buzzfeed

Every headline is anti-Trump in some capacity. The anchors and other personalities can't hide their obvious biases even when they are trying. The ratings are showing this. MSNBC is doing better than CNN. To me, that makes it seem that the Bernie crowd, a group that may have tuned in to CNN for a more "balanced" report than their traditional MSNBC watching has stopped flipping over to CNN because it's so obviously biased and redundant against Trump.

I don't think anyone can argue that CNN is still considered a top news source.

• Yes, no integrity.

Just watch the videos of past employees that have time and time again had the truth silenced in favor of promoting obvious lies. I can't see how anyone could watch this network, there is just a mountain of accounts of their own employees being disgusted with the their unethical behavior. All news networks have their own bias and spins, Fox is obviously conservative but CNN goes above and beyond with pretty blatant lies. I am sick of media that thinks it can control America,e specially when it is out right unethical lies like CNN shows.

• Definitely failing to do their job.

I don't want to be told how I should think. CNN has always been a tool of the left, afterall Ted Turrner owns it. Im ok with opinions I don't agree with and I totally support free speech. But when you call opinion truth and news I draw the line. I want facts, not opinion. They mix the two to the point where I can't tell the difference. This makes CNN very dangerous.

• Definitely failing to do their job.

• I am insulted

I am appalled that CNN thinks they can know more being opinionated then their readers. Just report the damned news unbiased and respect their readers so that they can formulate their own opinions. Aren't they Smart enough to get the idea after all the comments push back they have gotten?

• Politically biased and one sided

When I get my news, I am suppose to read or listen and make my judgement, not feel that a judgement already made is being imposed on me. I watched CNN for over 20 years ( my main channel), and I had to let them go with the way they handled the election. I no longer trust their journalism

• Yes failing big time

I'm from New Zealand and am of the opinion that CNN is an absolute disgrace .They are unbelievably biased and really should be closed down I think.Wouldnt it be nice to turn on the news and be informed rather than have some clowns trying to brainwash you with obvious spin and untruths.Refuse to watch it now.

• I don't think so.

CNN is not failing. In fact, judging from my own feelings and those I talk to often, CNN is gaining in its followers, and MSNBC is losing followers. I'm a bit of a news junkie, though I go in phases of watching so much news and then take breaks, and I have personally switched to CNN because although it has become diluted, I think it's still one of the best options out there.

• No CNN is not failing, CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience.

CNN is doing a great job of delivering the news to its audience. The global news as well as the national news is delivered in a clear and proper way. CNN has been doing a superb job of assuring that the American people receive the best news for many years.

• No. It is not failing at all.

CNN is gaining so much publicity from this election, and to be honest they report what is happening. It may seem biased, but it just shows how crappy society is that when the news sites report on it, it seems biased. So, no, CNN is NOT failing at all. Real news for you.

• No, CNN is not failing.

No, I do not think that CNN is failing, and that it is just as competitive as other news networks like Fox News and MSNBC. CNN still has a strong following when it comes to viewers, and many people feel that CNN is the balanced option for getting news from both perspectives on an issue.

• I don't think so

No, I don't think CNN is failing. I think CNN is going in a different direction with its new anchors and news programs, however. I think CNN can do better with its choice of on air personalities and the stories they choose to showcase throughout the news day. But overall, I stick with CNN because of its objectivity in some stories.