• CNN hate white people

White people are gluten for punishment and will accept any sort of criticism and continue to watch it. However other ethnicities are quite sensitive. So this stance that CNN takes retains their white viewers and expands to other ethnicities. Very smart move CNN Very smart move.

Fox you can learn from these rouges

• CNN - where even the white people hate white people.

I wonder how much white reporters get paid to trash other whites. Of course some white people deserve to be called out for evil behavior but there are instances where a black person was being evil but either you don't hear about them, they are downplayed, or excuses are made for bad behavior. Way to divide everyone CNN I hope you're proud of yourselves.

• WITHOUT A DOUBT ! United Shades of America, A.Bourdain, Immigration Debate. ALL Celebrate cultures. EXCEPT anything related to European, White. Day by day

More whites are tuning in and realizing no matter if they feel bad, stand against racism, support equality. Its not good enough.If its like this NOW, how bad will it be when whites are a minority? CNN. You are pushing more and more whites into defense mode. Whites are actually asking themselves WHY is diversity Multiculturalism something I should celebrate? Why should i support MY people and my cultures reduction if all I get in return is more people who want my identity, history and culture eliminated. Why should i look forward to my kids going to a school that indoctrinates them with "White Privilege, White Racism,Anti European Colonialism" textbooks. Keep doing what your doing CNN.. Because your creating more and more White Nationalists.

• Just look at the cnn app

I literally just deleted my CNN app because I can no longer stomach opening it and seeing news story, after news story, about how black people are mistreated by white people. Never once have I seen a story about a black person committing a crime on the app, cause who has ever heard of a black person committing a crime? Apparently not CNN. Not to mention the way CNN reporters who do these stories go about it in my opinion, ways that actually seem to promote racism by pointing it out all of the time. Almost like it's meant to make people of color angry making them feel supresses even though they are not, like wake up! We as a country just elected a black man, Obama, as president for two terms in a row! Myself included! If anything racism is dying out, slowly but surely, so stop pointing it out like its the days of the civil rights movement. Not to mention how bias they are against Trump. I don't even support the guy, but good god, lay the f**k off CNN. Why doesn't CNN go back to reporting news stories people actually care about and want to read or watch?

• Just look at the cnn app

• They certainly are!

Just go to their website or channel and will take less than 5 minutes before they start pushing ome hate filled or racist filled agenda. I use primarily watch CNN but have since abandoned them and maybe watch a few minutes of CNN every month or so. They have a clear racist biased.

• Racial tirades story

I finally watched this story about racial tirades becoming more common in America. The story shows a white guy in a wheelchair yelling at this Hispanic guy taping him to leave him alone and stop bothering him. Hispanic guy keeps badgering him and following him with his camera. The white guy in the wheelchair gets angry and pokes his crutch at him and so CNN calls him a racist. Great reporting. CNN is the racist one here.

• Racial tirades story

• Cnn YouTube killer

I am channel surfing and happen upon cnn to listen to some good war propaganda. Breaking news: "police after man who posted himself murdering elderly man on you tube. Behind newscaster monitor shows silhouette of a man with a collared shirt and straight hair graphics. Monitor then shows real picture of perpetrator, a bald black man. WTF cnn!!!
    That's right cnn first made the perpetrator seem be a white man, although subliminally. Cnn is probably doing this to try cover up the rash of abhorrent African American murders. CNN THERE IS NO WAY TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT 54% OF VIOLENT RAPE AND MURDER IS COMMITTED BY 14% OF THE RACE THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS.
    Cnn should only be viewed to glean evidence of left leaning fake news and absorb globalist war propaganda.
    I extend my white privileged middle finger out to this fanatical liberal piece of s**t media outlet.

• Absolutely No Doubt

That CNN is hateful against whites. As a reasonsble, rational man who believes in equality and color-blindness, the accusation is true. It is also true whites are under siege generally speaking by minority races, agendas by remnants of failed government factions and the corporations forcing imbalanced, conscious & malicious cultures against whites in the work place.

• No CNN is not racist

Just like Solbec black people. Do have it hard did you known that if Donald trump. Become president they he will seen back immigration. And that black will be back to slavery.So I,think they are not racist.50 percent of people need to back off CNN.But. White are act like they are everything.How would y'all feel pick cotton and cook and etc.

• Just hopping on the bandwaggon

CNN does show a bias towards black people. I am not saying that white os supreme, but there are way more factors in every situation then just whether or not a person is black. It is just easier that all black people have it harder than whites. And basically every other site is doing the same as CNN.