• Coke way better!

Taking that first sip of a cold can of Coke is so crisp and refreshing. There is nothing like it. Pepsi tastes like its trying to replicate that, and is failing miserably. Pepsi is too sweet and it tastes flat. There is no comparison. Coke beats Pepsi by far. Their marketing is better too. Coka Cola doesn't need a ton of celebrities to endorse their product like Pepsi does. If a restaurant doesn't have Coke than I go elsewhere.

• I like coke way more

Coke has more fizz and i know lots of people who like the fizz. Also coke i the very best and no one say otherwise. Sure the coke has lots of sugar but, kids like lots of sugar. Do this for the kids guys do it and respect the life.

• Coke is better

Without coke every one who drink pepsi will win in the battle of best tasting soda which i dont want to happen to coke. Coke has a better flavor,pepsi is not in any commericals in america that i have seen so coke is better than pepsi thanks for your time

• Coke is better

• Yes! No contest!

I am not, nor have I ever been, a fan of really SWEET drinks. I favor Coke because it's not as saccharine as Pepsi and has a more crisp, cola taste. Also, to me anyway, Pepsi tends to taste flat right out of the can. :( That's not cool, bro.

• Coke is the best

I think Coke is way better because I think it's the right amount of bubbles, and the right flavor. Right now I'm doing my science fair project on what do people like better on a blind taste test. Because I like coke better, I wanted to see if other people like it too.

• Pepsi Is to mellow

Pepsi just taste like watered down Pepsi if I wanted such generic crap I would simply put tap water in my coke! Pepsi is a cheap knock off of a wonderful original and just like all remakes it fails to come close to be even a fraction as good as the original you Pepsi drinkers complain about coke having to much sugar but if you don't like sugar drink diet or don't drink soda.

• Pepsi is too sweet and way too rough going down

Pepsi is alright but I have a grudge against it. Coke is just better its not as sweet as pepsi. Coke also isn't as rough going down. Coke also makes me think of Christmas. I know growing up with it for 80 years makes me happy but I think Pepsi isn't the bomb but coke is just amazing

• Coke is better

It really depends on the personal opinion, but coke is just more original and familiar. Coca-Cola was first introduced to the market in 1886, while Pepsi-cola wasn't around until 1893, and it has been a family favorite at my house for as long as anyone can remember. To me, coke also tastes better, while Pepsi is too sweet and rather flat tasting. I also think coke's advertising is superior to that of Pepsi.

• Has more taste than Pepsi.....

Nothing to say it just tastes better than Pepsi and Pepsi sucks. It a BETTER brand for sure. Pepsi has a boring taste and you can get Coke at more restaurants. I'm just one of those Coke lovers. These reason are why I like coke better than Pepsi. By far

• Pepsi is way better

The fact that Coke is original doesn't make it better. Pepsi did an experiment where people were blindfolded and tasted Coke and Pepsi, and 93% of the people said that Pepsi is better. Also, Coke's red color symbolizes safety, but Pepsi's blue symbolizes refreshment and coolness. Since a drink is supposed to be cool and refreshing, Pepsi would be better.

• I disagree sorry

I disagree with any of those drink, none of them is good for us anyways. The best choice to suggest is, WATER! It is way more healthy with no health issues in future life. Both of them will get you in wrong health issues. It is worthless to fight over the brands. UGGGGH

• Pepsi is better

I think Peppsi is better then coca cola because researchers say that coca cola is not really the best for people because it does something in your insides. But personally I think peppsi tastes better than coca cola ,mostly because of the sugar content or just flavor wise thank u for reading.

• Pepsi has longer life

1.5 ltire bottles of Coke are undrinkable once opened. Pepsi still tastes good the next day. Have been an avid Coke drinker for 10+ years, but since changing to Pepsi would nexter go back. Pepsi Max also is far better tasting than Cokes sugarfree variants.
    Pepsi is a better cola flavour also

• Coke is Gross!

Never understood why people would drink coke it always tasted gross to me. Pepsi is much lighter in taste and way more enjoyable.
    Coke has an awful after taste, and is settles very heavy and aggressively in the stomach. Coke is better used as a cleaning product or to break down waste at your local landfill.

Yay Pepsi! For the record I do not regularly consume pop/soda, I did when I was young consume quite a bit of sugary and salty treats.

• Coca cola is over rated

Coca cola keeps changing their recipes. Pepsi has been rather consistent in flavor. Fruity and cola tinted for a nice touch. The variants are superior to the coca strains too. Plus pepsi just sits better going down than crude coke. Along with the fact pepsi has no problem using real sugar again. Unlike coke.

• Coke started being made with cocaine.

The reason it is called coke is it was made with cocaine. Besides coke stunts your growth and Pepsi is cheaper by like $4. Pepsi wins all blind taste tests. People only like coke more because of the advertisements. They also only like it more is their friends love the advertisement.

• You drink different soft drinks for different traits

Coke is not better than pepsi or Dr pepper because they are all equal, dr pepper has more flavor and sweetness and coke has more fizz and burning sensation, I always thought of pepsi as being combination of the two.
    Of course different people will have their favorites but that is why they are all equal.

• Pepsi much better!

Pepsi has a more pleasing taste. I have taking pepsi challange 3 times in my life and i always choose the pepsi one. Coke is aweful it always leaves a bad taste in mouth and it is too frothy (selzery) and immediatley makes me feel more thirstier than i was before drinking it. It makes my toungue feel dry and weird.

• Pepsi all the way

Pepsi is better because coke does not have the flavor that is refreshing and taste that good,in my opinion Pepsi has that taste like a god giving you one million dollars,coke has that really sweet taste that is to nasty to drink and not like being in a great place, Pepsi all the way