• I'm not going

Wanna be in debt for a decade? Then don't go college is hard work harder then high school and you're paying for your depression go to work as soon as possible and you'll be happy at least you're getting paid to go to work school is bad just like college I'm 12 and I'm not going when I'm older

• College is not a waste of time.

The discovery and quest for knowledge is certainly not a waste of time. Even if your quest turns out to end in disappointment, the journey provides enough knowledge for you to not make the same mistakes a second time. Colleges and Universities provide people who have already been on that journey and can offer their experience to help you avoid the same mistakes they or someone they know may have made in this quest. The eventual result of such a model for education is 5th graders that are proving theories that were still being taught to doctors 75 years ago. Paying for it may be a waste, but the time spent certainly is not.

• College is not a waste of time or money.

Although there are many successful people who have not attended college, it is the exception not the rule. A college degree today is equivalent to a high school diploma years ago. Whether a person lands a job within their degree field or not, a degree is a degree. It indicates that a person can do what is required and can persevere in long-term goals.

• College a Waste of Time and Money

I personally think that college is not a waste of time and money but it also depends on the person and how they might go about college. I personally think that college is not a waste of time and money but it can be based on if that individual is ready for success.

• Depends What You're Studying

I believe it highly depends on what you would be studying in college before you can say it is a waste of time and money. The basic courses of college, those which are easy to obtain through community college I found to be very helpful for general life. Beyond that college can be hit or miss. You should look at the field you are interested in and see if the successful people in that field hold degrees in that field. If you look at enough examples you should be able to reach an answer based on your area of interest.

• A better education

As a current college student right now, I do not think that college is a waste of time or money. There is a lot of good things that come from going a step farther in your education, and I feel like college is going to be a huge help once I get out and start looking for a job.