• Self selected group.

Yes, college is overrated, because most of the people who go to college are the harder workers to begin with. Is it any wonder that the people willing to work harder end up doing better in life because they continue to work harder once they are done with college? College doesn't teach anything special.

• College is highly overrated

College education can be useful for someone who has a specific career path that requires that kind of education, but overall it is overrated. Much can be learned from life experience as well as being an apprentice to a master in a craft you would like to pursue. College eduation has become more expensive than it in truly worth.

• Student Loan Debt is Crippling

College is extremely overrated. The job market is garbage as it has been for years. Telling kids they need to go to college to get a job and be a success leads to a huge overstock of people with degrees for a fairly fixed number of careers. Even those that do manage to find a career in their field get to start their adult life with an absolutely enormous amount of debt which is going to eat away at their finances for decades to come. College is not the only option that so many people cliam it to be.

• College is not over rated

College can help many people. It can help people with what they want to do in life. It can take you on a journey, your adulthood. It will help pick your career and what path to take. College puts your decisions in front of everything and helps you see what is really important. In conclusion, you should certainly go to college, it makes everything better.

• Not Overrated At All

Having attended college for three years, I would love to finish my bachelors but I lack the funding to do so, given that it is extremely difficult to raise a family, work full time, and attend college. I simply can't do it. I found college to be very enlightening and I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about going.