• It is neither good nor evil.

Communism is a socio-economic theory. Under certain conditions it may thrive, and under others it will disastrously fail. Marx simply made a prediction on what would precede the disaster that was early capitalism. While he was wrong about communism coming into fruition, capitalism did undertake major reforms, and has since settled into the Keynesian style.

• If done right communism can be good

Communism has been tainted by people like Joseph Stalin, Fidel Castro, Kim jong un, and Mao Zedong. True, it has failed in the past, but real communism is about fighting corruption, eliminating poverty, and removing the class system that we see in capitalism. We have spent so much time fighting communism when we should be embracing it.

• Communism is not Stalinist

Most people when thinking of communism think of what Stalin did but the problem with that is that Stalin did not follow any of what the communist manifesto said. Its like saying isis are real Muslims when they don't follow the Koran. Isis are clearly just using religion as an excuse to do the thing that they have and will do and Stalin was no different he just used communism instead of religion. Lenin's communism on the other hand did follow what Karl Marx said and also worked extremely well. The people where extremely happy with Lenin and when he died most people in Russia mourned his death. Some even became depressed because of his death. The people even had him preserved and built a huge tomb for him. Allot of people also focuses on him killing the royals BUT not the millions he saved from starvation. The czars also where slave owner had caused millions of deaths and had destroyed the economy. So Lenin killing the czars was a good choice. Also instead of continuing in ww1 he thought it would be a better idea to pull out. This was so his people could get food as when they where fighting the Germans cut of food transports starving the country. Also the coast of war was to high in both deaths and in money. Many Russian people where being killed and the coast to fund war was to much. Lenin instead spent the money on helping his people. So he was one of the best leaders/people to ever live and he ran a COMMUNIST country and was himself a communist.

• Communism can probably be the best form of government with modifications / a revision

Communism or formally referred as Marxism, is probably the best form of government. I don't mean for its corruptness, I mean for its meaning. In communism equality is key. This is in a world filled with discrimination because of individuality and differentials in people. I believe with a revision of the Communist Manifesto can make Communism the best form of government by far.
    Communism prevents anyone from getting special care unless the government provides for special reasons. Even if you own a store, you don't have more money than anyone else. With this system you can find a job you like and don't have to worry about payment.
    Communism provides free education and free health care. Communist governments provide standard care for their citizens. Other governments make you pay for these basic rights unlike Communism, and they cannot deny you from these rights unless you denounce your citizenship.

Please don't hate on my for my opinion.

• Unity. Civility. Equality.

Communism is a theory of a state-less, class-less and money-less society. No economic, political or socioeconomic allegiances to any one particular government ruling of society. Communism is misunderstood because it is negatively propagated by western civilization.

I fortunately have a copy myself of the Communist Manifesto published in 1848 by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, so I know the ins-and-outs of communism. But there are several forms of the ideology and that's where it gets sticky, there is more authoritarian communism (Marxism) and less authoritarian (Leninism).

Just get over it.

• Under the right circumstances it could work.

What has always destroyed communism is greed,people want to help themselves and other people like them.So usually what happens is that the people that are elected/chosen to rule the communist country start to get power hungry and start screwing over the people.If for example,you had a direct democracy,the people would start helping themselves,and that's what you want.

• Communist ≠ Dictator-pro

Before we members in favor of communism are called fascists and despots, I will point out that that original communism was not intended to have horrible dictators that ruled ruthlessly over the people. Do not take our word for it, read "The Communist Manifesto", "Capital" and other books by yourself. We are every bit as outraged at dictators as anyone (besides him) are.

• Never a good thing!!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Evil and corrupt

On Communism the people who work hard get the same thing as someone who does an entry-level job, there is no good reason to better yourself. No freedoms, you can't speak against the government or bear arms to fight them if you are fed up with the government. To succeed you need to have a connection to the government. If more people say yes, America has fought for nothing.

• Is this really a question?

Let's look at what communism has done to China. How about North Korea? Vietnam, anyone? Yes, I think you get the point. Communism is a failure and won't work. In America, we know what communism does and we fight against it. Again, why is this a question? Is it really necessary?

• No No NO!

Communism gives way too much power to the government, this inevitably results in an evil government, which is not a good idea.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the american Indian"- Henry Ford

• Evil and corrupt

• HELL NO. A pure evil ideology.

For some reason I am having trouble submitting so a post so I will add filler and update.For some reason I am having trouble submitting so a post so I will add filler and update.For some reason I am having trouble submitting so a post so I will add filler and update.

• No it is not good

Although it sounds great on paper, it is not good when brought into real life, if everybody in the entire government system had exactly equal power, eventually there would be a power struggle, whereas if everyone had a set power amount, then everyone would be in their place. That's my argument.

• Garbage u are trash like britney

Where britney belongs5rtc ftcft t y y fief yf yard 6rd r 6 d6r6t 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 66 6 6 6 6 6 6 66 deez nuts jfjshdfjgd h fjfjsd

• Because I Said So

Communism is gay, and that is a scientific fact. Whenever I think about how gay communism is, I puke. Besides, my name is Charles Wesley, and I kill anyone who disagrees with me. And also, anyone that say communism works is gay too, and should be burnt at the stake.

• Does not work

Communism does not work. People that said yes should do more research on what it actually is and what happens when the government has absolute power. Communism does not give people the choices and freedom that capitalism does and it certainly does not make the country safer. END communism!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How many people on the yes side actually live in a communist nation?