• Not very necessary

Communism... Ugh. It's taken much too long for people to understand that it just does not work. For those of you who don't know, communism is when the government gives everyone the same amount of money, no matter how hard they work, no matter who they are. If you knew that you would get just as much money as anyone else, no matter what you did, you wouldn't work as hard-- or even work at all. With no one working, the economy would fall... Communism? Not my cup of tea.

• Communism is horrific for many reasons.

Realistically, putting aside the practice of Communism in the real world, on paper, Communism actually isn't that bad and in fact it sounds good. However as history and the modern world has shown, Communism is possibly one of the worst political systems ever devised, arguably worse than Fascism. Communism in the USSR, China, North Korea, Southeast Asia, Cuba, and other parts of the world has led to more deaths than both world wars and every war the United States has ever fought combined. It is estimated that under Stalin, roughly 50-60 million people (so many people that mass graves are still being located in Eastern Ukraine and Siberia today) were killed by the Communist regime. Thousands more were locked up in gulags and concentration camps (for the practice of forced labor and starvation, the Communists are just as guilty as the Nazis). Thousands of Cubans and Vietnamese fled their nations in fear of the rise of Communism during the Cold War and many Cubans continue to flee Cuba still to this day. Mao Zedong, the Communist dictator of China from 1949- approx. 1975 is believed to have murdered upwards of 70-80 million people. Communism uses the guise of equality to hide its aspects of oppression and tyranny.

• Has Never, Is Never, Will Never.

The idea of Communism is beautiful indeed, and Karl Marx was the lucid sign of a genius, perhaps the greatest light of the 19th century. The letters concealed within his most revered literary work, "The Communist Manifesto," forever changed the course of mankind. But do not be fooled into believing that Communism goes any more far than just a beautiful idea; for we now know, through past events and the lesson of history that it is impossible for Communism to function.

I say this, not because I am a pessimist, but because in the simpler past, where men were not exposed to phones, televisions, or cars, Communism failed. Who know, among us, will give up their phones? Will give up their cars? Will give up their own homes so that the lower class may enjoy the reaps of your (supposed) hard labor? If that is you, do not hesitate to comment "aye."

Still, I scarce believe I will find such foolish comment of "aye." Communism is the idea that states, or for better, obliges you to state: "I will give up all I have for the betterment of one who never worked or in any other way attempted to superb himself." And so, because too little to none will say this, Communism has no pillar in which to lay its ton.

Who will break their spines, who among you, to pillar and bear the weight of all who are truly lazy? Who among you will do so, comment "aye." And even then, I shall not find such foolish comment of "aye." Why? Because even after we all (supposedly) agree to such fallacy, which of course, shall never happen, there still lies the basic concept of utter anarchy.

In order to be a true Communism, a Communism that is true to the ideas of the brilliant Marx, and Marxist Communism, then the government must not rule over the citizen. Why? Because in this situation, the politicians in the government will all have more land, more wealth, and more social influence than the common citizen.

Who among you will accept and utter anarchy? Then, comment "aye."

• I think it's a good concept, just what goes into it is bad.

The totalitarian aspect is enough to drive me away. It's insane. Equality is good, but TOO much is just wrong! We need that drive to get us forward in life. Remember Animal Farm? We learned a good lesson from that. Leaders can easily take advantage of us. Imagine your next door neighbor getting the same pay bagging groceries while you're a mathematical astronomer. NOBODY will have the drive to do anything important for our society such as electrical engineering when they can work at a grocery market. See what I'm getting at about too much equality?

• Not going to work

Idea, in itself, is very good. Equality!
    Although I promote equality, I do not promote complete equality of outcome. Although we must promote good social security, medicare, and medicate, education for all people, we must never think about everyone having exactly the same wealth because we need motivation to work.

I am a democratic socialist, and I think communism is impossible and bad for the society.

Oh, it may be possible in a distant future when we achieve full automation. That does not mean it is good for us because we will become extremely lazy thus decline technological advancement

• Look at Stalin

Stalin is amazing. He killed the Nazis in WW2 and survived the cold war. He was at a statistical disadvantage compared to the Nazis however, waited for went and destroyed the Nazis. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Ur mom gay

CB on the beat
    Only wear designer, esskeetit
    Ouu, Lil Pump
    Yeah, yeah, ouu, brr
    Yeah, ouu, wow
    Yeah, yeah, ouu, ouu
    Only wear designer, esskeetit (ouu!)
    Hoppin' out the Wraith, esskeetit (esskeetit!)
    Smashin' on your bitch, esskeetit (ouu!)
    Runnin' up a check with no limit (chyeah!)
    Poppin' on X, poppin' on X
    Poppin' on X, pills (yuh, X)
    Got a new car, got a new bitch (ouu), yeah
    And I got a new deal (ouu!)
    Only wear designer, esskeetit (esskeetit!)
    Hoppin' out the Wraith, esskeetit (ouu!)
    Smashin' on your bitch, esskeetit (esskeetit!)
    Runnin' up a check with no limit (ouu!)
    Poppin' on X, poppin' on X
    Poppin' on X, pills (poppin' on X)
    Got a new car, got a new bitch
    And I got a new deal (yuh, yuh!)
    Pull up to the crib like "what up, bitch!" (ouu)
    Got a penthouse sittin' on my wrist (brrt)

• Some people work harder

In the short preamble to The Communist Manifesto, one of history's most widely read texts, you can tell that the authors have had it, right up to their beards. Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels were clearly sick of explaining that communism was not a synonym for evil or naivety, but a historical stage vital to.ITS BAD

• Communism is selfishness idealized.

Communism is inherently "sharing" things of value equally among all people in society. There are two problems with this, firstly people do not produce things in equal amounts, and secondly people do not need things in equal amounts. So to solve the 'problem' of unequal production someone has to take from those who produce more and redistribute to those who do not produce as much (or at all). This creates a problem, firstly in the taking part of communism. Taking from someone, especially what they have produced, creates resentment between the taker and the producer. Second, when distributing these goods and services to the needy, then the producers will resent the needy as well, this creates a divide.
    The needy on the other hand, will have resentment for the producers, whom they view as oppressors, and will demand the goods and services that they receive. The communist system creates a cultural divide, it does not heal them.
    Finally, there is no way to systematically decide who gets what. What services are to be redistrubuted? Wealth? Ok fine. How about children, why not them? It is unfair that some people have many children and other people do not have to care for any. Why not healthcare? What if there are not enough surgeons to go around? Who gets operated on and who does not? There is no way to decide. If we are sharing goods and services equally everyone gets an incision, and the cancer remains inside. If you are lucky, you might get sutured back up again.
    So the basic problems with communism comes from the inequality that is inherent in reality. Forcing people to have equal outcome, equal possessions and equal wealth makes for a terribly imbalanced society. We want the rich to be intelligent and hard working, so that they have the resources to produce the things that they need to. Artists and entrepreneurs should be able to be funded and supported by the qualities of their ideas by investors who willingly buy into their company, innovations and art. Inequality of outcome is good, because each individual person is different and has different desires and goals. Once we are all communist, we will all be equally poor, and equally unhappy.

• Communism works on paper but not in real life.

Big government is the enemy of the people. Communism has failed everywhere it was implemented, along with socialism. A communist government or even a socialist government (which Hitler ran) has all the power. The people are not free to spend their money how they want because leaches at the bottom of society get to get the same amount you earn. Capitialism is the only way to govern a successful society.

• I really need help

I need help understanding what communism really is and if its bad or good......Would it work to have the whole world be united under one communist government? How does it all work out for equality and stuff like that? Personally we need to eliminate every government and create a whole new worldwide government

• We dont know.

Communism as never actually been tried out as very few nations have even attempted to create it. While certain fascist nations have called themselves communist anybody who has studied their regimes and hase even a basic understanding of communist theory will immedeatly recognize that they were not even trying to be communist. That being said I do not believe that conversion from a market economy to a communist society would be very good. Perhaps in the distant future when the technology exists and the sulture is right communism might actually be effective.

• It's not supposed to bad but...

Communism is the ideology that the government will dissolve and people will all live equally. This actually isn't a bad idea, but certain people have taken it and twisted it into something bad. This twisting of something that was supposed to be good, has resulted from greed from certain dictators and therefore appears bad to the public

• No, it's about equality.

Communism is a philosophy and ideology based on equality. There is no communist government, you're referring to socialism. Socialism is the stage that precedes communism, wherein the state socializes and nationalizes all means of production and redistributes capital equally. From each according to his ability to each according to his need.
    Communism is the stage where all of humanity unites into one entity, a collective wherein all individuals are subject to the interest of the collective (logical, seeing as they're part of it). In communism, all capital, all means of production are collective and shared.

• "Bad" Doesn't Even Come Close

Communism is terribad. It's so bad that bad doesn't cut it. If all you have to call communism is bad, then you don't know what bad is. If you call communism bad, communism laughs in your face. Communism makes bad look good, so good forgives bad for a little while just to work together against communism.

• We think Communism isn't bad

It's not I think communism is good it's WE think communism is good.
    It's not I agree it's WE agree
    It's not I should vote no it's WE should vote no
    It's not I don't have a hairline it's WE don't have a hairline
    It's not I should stop writing it's WE should stop writing.

• Communism is better than Capitalism

In a communist system, everyone gets what they need, and not any more. In a capitalist system, some people get too much, and other don't get enough. What do you think is the better for the working man? It is clear that communism is the better system for everybody in the world

• Argument and answer time

Communism has never been tried properly: And it never will be because people want to OWN things and be REWARDED for hard work.
    Communism ensures equality: Is it equality if a doctor earns as much as a lolly pop lady? Money wise yes, but one works and does much more than the other.
    Communism has been tried, but it will always fail, because at the end of the day, people will starve, people will be greedy and ultimately people will not work. Look at China before communism, and now.

Obviously pure capitalism does not work either. A mix of both is important, a ground to stop people from falling into unstoppable poverty, but steps for those who work hard enough to climb into a limitless sky full of rewards and possibilities.

• Ur mom gay

CB on the beat
    Only wear designer, esskeetit
    Ouu, Lil Pump
    Yeah, yeah, ouu, brr
    Yeah, ouu, wow
    Yeah, yeah, ouu, ouu
    Only wear designer, esskeetit (ouu!)
    Poppin' on X, poppin' on X
    Poppin' on X, pills (yuh, X)
    And I got a new deal (ouu!)
    Runnin' up a check with no limit (ouu!)
    Poppin' on X, poppin' on X
    Poppin' on X, pills (poppin' on X)
    Got a new car, got a new bitch
    And I got a new deal (yuh, yuh!)

• All people must be equal!

Communism is greatly misjudged.
    People should all be the same, and treated the same no matter how they look, act or do.
    Everyone should have equal opportunities. Items should be shared as well, except super personal ones.
    The nation should control itself! People trying to figure out how the laws work TOGETHER is a great thing.