• Communism Is good

I like the idea of the government having control it would be more efficient and safe. In a communist society everyone has a job and is paid. Communism solves many common problems. Many people do not like communism because of the USSR and the cold war but the USSR was a socialist society. COMMUNISM IS GOOD

• Either answer semantically yields a yes

If communism is bad, "communism is good or bad" is a true statement.

If communism is good, "communism is good or bad" is a true statement.

I'm not just being cheeky, it legitimately bothers me that our grasp of language on a debate forum doesn't catch details like this. The question should be phrased, "is communism good?"

• I have no idea.

In theory it may work if the conditions were exactly right but as of this moment a switch to communism would most likely be disastrous. The only time I could actually see it working is way in the future when we have far superior access to resources and even then its questionable. Also please don't embarrass yourself by mentioning a bunch of fascists who claimed to be communist while implementing totalitarian policies.

• Yes and No.

Communism, what can I say. Russia, China, and Cuba. Of these three one has maintained its communist regime. That regime of course is China, but communism is not meant to be a lasting government.

Communism by definition is a state that owns all private property . This sounds awful but can create economic equality among the people. The communist government normally turns itself from agriculture to industrialization, thus, creating jobs throughout the country but with this it limits the consumers choices between goods and services because there is just a limited amount to choose from.

But with this it strengthens the economy greatly and these governments are normally installed during recessions or depressions.
    Communists states, once the economy is stable, are then removed and the original government is returned. That is how it is intended however communist regimes maintain power whether by means of rigged voting, violence, secret police, and or the "media".

Cuba is a communist country that is now a Peoples Republic and their GDP is now growing.

So as my final statement, if the government is temporary as it is supposed to, YES. If the government maintains power, NO.

• Communism Is Super Great

Its super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super good!!

• Communism is good, in theory

Like I said, Communism is an idea where a Utopian state would be formed. However, to achieve such a goal, a person with absolute power needs to be put in place, to make sure the transition goes well. As humans, the idea of absolute power corrupts us. Therefore making Communism look bad. If the ruler is fair and kindhearted, then Communist WILL prevail.

• Go bernie 2016

2016 president yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

• The real communism

The problem with everyone who think communist is the first thing they do is to look at russia. Russia did try to become a communist contry but it never did eventually it became a dictatorship. But real communism the one that is for the people not for the ruling party is the way of the future.
    Some poeple caim that there willnbe no freedom while a contry is communist but the the truth is that it basically the whole point of communism, to free the people of povery broght by economical and social classes and for every one to be equal just like we are born all men (and women) equal so should we like all equal. There is a serios irony when people think today about communism. People want to be free of things like debt and povery and being mistreated at work by our bosses. But when someone throws around the room the word communism people look at him like he wants to destroy the world.
    In conclusion I belive that the problem isn't communism but it's actually us humans ,
    And the fact that a lot of people instead of wanting every human being to live freely and in harmony and by the happiness of each other. We would rather go with the philosophy that each and everyone of us is on our own to succeed in this world (getting a degree, working long and hard hour without even thinking, do my bosses treat me good or even pay me fair for my job, and trying to pay that student debt, which is a form of modern day slavery) the irony in all of this that if you look in the pass we humans were a lot better of working witg each other that against eachother. And about all that human nature crap of being greedy to each other from birth do you guys seriously think that we as a specie would get anywhere from our tecnology to our way of thinking if no one shared anything with anyone? No we wouldn't because no one will share information food or anything with their neightbors and in the end everybody suffers from this kind of thinking. The simple truth is that there really isn't a real "human nature" except e fact that we are a social being who in the end depent on each other. So instead of focusing on ourselfs we sould focus on how to work together and how to meka it work for the better of all of us

In other words "power to the people"

• The real communism

In other words "power to the people"

• The real communism

In other words "power to the people"

• Utter complete control.

Communism seems good in theory but in practice is detrimental to a country. The fact that the party in power has a say on your religion, your right to free speech and so on its utter nonsense. Although several countries have prospered ( such as Cuba) I believe communism has a complete negative affect on society as a whole. There is a lot more than meets the eye with communism that I would be willing to explain should anyone challenge my opinion or start a debate with me ( I am open to debates on Communism should anyone be interested).

• On theory yes...

Communism seems great on paper, but put it into action and it results in total destruction of an economy. To put it in simple words, it has never worked and never will due to the corruption and greediness of humans nature. Maybe someday but the chances are slim to none.

• 100 million voices silenced

Communist regimes can be linked to that many deaths in the 20th century. Economic planning by party members forced the majority of those deaths. By forcing economic equality and silencing their rivals, China, Cuba, and the Soviet Union ensured famine and killed creativity. Freedom does NOT exist in a communist society. Or in the communist party. Look at any YouTube video about our current crop of Marxists. They threaten, bully, and look ridiculously like their heroes.

• 100 million voices silenced

• Go bernie 2016

• Just to create equality.

All government ends up as evil, power mongering, land grabbing, author of the law, evil scumbags. It has never happened any different throughout history. So all .Gov is evil, not just .Commie. I am not for equality, as it is dictated, by the rich muther effers. So be it, then eh.