Is Conservapedia hilarious (Yes) or hilarious (No)

Asked by: Axonly
  • Lol I know what you mean

I looked up atheism on conservapedia and low and behold all it talked about was atheist cults and how atheists are just generally bad people. And I was okay with that. That is the history of atheism. Now then I looked up Christianity. Only positives....... Nothing about the Inquistion, Holocaust, Hitler, crusades. Very suprising ;D

• Absolutely it is

Now, I am not saying that right-wing/conservative view points are stupid or wrong, but Conservapedia is the most hilariously biased and right-wing dribble that it is amazing that there are actually people who will take it seriously, for this reason I have decided to make both options "Conservapedia is hilarious"

• Yeah... It's funny. I love it.

Its such a great resource for people who want completely a biased and one sided point of view lacking any morsel of truth. I love how much they hate science. They hate science SO BAD... I would guess because science does not consider god in explaining things, and has overtime chipped away at natural phenomenon attributed to acts of god... Earthquakes, volcanos, disease, locusts...

Comedian Doug Stanhope once said "We live in a society where people have a crucifix and GPS unit on the same dashboard." I find it equally humorous and ironic that a conservatives who hate science are using computers, the internet, and enjoy the use of modern technology without connecting the dots that the same scientific method that allows them to have websites, computers, and GPS is the same process that shows global warming is real, and god didn't create earth in 7 days.

The very action of disagreeing with scientist while typing on a computer is the epitome of irony.

• I'm not a conservative, however.

This is a loaded question, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Forthelulz says2016-01-28T00:43:24.443
Pathetic. That's what you are, liberal scum, and this opinion question as well. Learn to make an actual argument, and maybe come back with something worth reading.
Vox_Veritas says2016-01-28T02:19:44.573
Yes it is, and so is RationalWiki.
Axonly says2016-01-28T03:00:39.677
It surprises me that this gets more attention than any of my science opinion votes