• If you don't believe me, go look at Anne Rice's facebook page.

Some of this ridiculous nonsense I hear on a daily basis, worries me constantly. I can't seem to get away from the lies the news and magazines, etc. are feeding America. I truly want to get out while I still can. I don't trust the republicans any more than the democrats. The news has been trying to separates us for many years now, to start a civil war, I think. I don't have any proof, but I think it's a logical theory if you really thing about it.

• Conservative media is thriving.

No, I don't think conservative media is in trouble. One glance at the cable news ratings shows that traditionally conservative Fox News is watched by more people than the other networks by a large margin. Websites like Redstate.com and Breitbart.com are also thriving. There's plenty of room for media outlets of varying political slants to survive in the market, conservative media just happens to be leading at the moment, especially on television.

• No, conservative media is doing just fine.

Conservative media is doing extremely well with the viewers. If you look at the Nielsen ratings, the top shows on cable are usually Bill O'Reilly or some other Fox show. Glen Beck is doing extremely well on his own. Drudge Report is the top site for news beating out Huffington Post for views. So overall, conservative media is doing well, and possibly getting stronger.

• Not look like it.

Fox is as successful as the Big Three put together... They are only 1 of many Conservative news sites and stations. With 2 out of every 3 Americans being Conservative, it's no surprise to imagine the Conservative media has a massive audience, and the Conservative presence has only grown during the 2000's.

• Far From It

Some of the conservative media outlets are the strongest we have in this country. I think they are far from being in trouble. There are many conservatives that still watch it religiously, and there are even liberal that tune in every once and a while to see another perspective on issues.