• No l am not supporting

Because when we sit the in front of television to see the cricket . Then we are just wasting our time time is very precius to as for studying and something like that . It necesary for life and also our national game is hockey and we are not giving impotance hockey so my conclusion is cricket is not good it is bad

• Criket is curse

In cricket there has been a bad effect on other games . There has been paid for one ball i means that the are keeping money on six and four . This things are also affected to the people. For cricket many people join but from that some only get chance to go in cricket and some times they give money to take him in cricket

• Criket is curse

• Criket is curse

• Criket is curse

• Criket is curse

• Criket is curse

• Criket is curse

• Criket is curse

• Yes it is

In India cricket is given more importance rather than any other games which is unjust other games like hockey, kabbadi, tennis, etc..Can be played other player too do hard work to play why is it necessary to give importance only for cricket? Hockey which is national game is not given more importance. So my conclusion is cricket is curse for other games in India.

• No not a curse

Do not think so. I highly doubt cricket is a curse for other games in India, unless I do not understand the question fully. In the way I think I understand, then no, because I do not believe curses are real or something that should be taken seriously. Usually when someone thinks their is a cursed involved it's because they start creating their own bad luck without realization of it.

• No not a curse

• Not a Curse

Cricket is a very fun and very popular sport in India. But that does not make it a curse for other games in India. Other games and sports, like soccer and rugby, enjoy popularity in India as well. Just because they do not enjoy the same levels as cricket does not make them cursed.

• No, that doesn't even make sense

First of all, I don't believe in curses, and I do not see any reason why cricket should be considered a curse for other games in India. I do not believe that cricket really effects the other games in India to begin with. Cricket seems like baseball in America, which is not a curse.

• Cricket is not a curse for other games in India.

Cricket is considered a sport, just like baseball, basketball, tennis or football. None of these are curses, and it is silly to call any game a curse. You should have a choice on what you want to play, without the target on your back because you are engaging in a different type of activity.

• Why Would Cricket Be a Curse for India?

A “game”, or sport, realizing a highly acceptable level of importance to the citizens of the country when compared to all other sports, is not at all reason to denote it a curse upon the nation. That is not at all sound reasoning to consider the game a curse in India. That would be like saying that American football is a curse upon the United States. Other forms of leisure, alternative sports included, still find their place in our society, in spite of what many feel is the recent surge of football as the most viewed, and avidly pursued game on American soil. Cricket is a fun and exciting game for people of many nationalities, and just because it happens to be the current most prevalent sport in India by no means, give it cause to be labeled a curse.

• No, do not think so.

I highly doubt cricket is a curse for other games in India, unless I do not understand the question fully. In the way I think I understand, then no, because I do not believe curses are real or something that should be taken seriously. Usually when someone thinks their is a cursed involved it's because they start creating their own bad luck without realization of it.