• Crime is not killing our country.

Although there is always a lot of crime on the news, the problem is not as severe as it seems. Every country has crime, because a certain percentage of the population is always violent. Our nation is as strong as it has ever been, and a few anomalous criminals are not going to change that.

• I am against this

There are many wonderful thing in our countries to overcome crime. I don't think crime has so much power to actually kill a country. Crime is a huge issue, especially where I live in South Africa. There is a big problem with crime, and I think something needs to be done about it. That's what I think is the biggest issue, is that crime is increasing and no one is dong anything about it, if crime keeps increasing and the government carries on they way they are, I think it will eventually kill the country.