• Yes, Ronaldo is the best footballer in the world

Despite Ronaldo having not been amongst the silverware in the past few years, the fact that he's won the European golden boot and the ballon'dor in two of Europe's biggest leagues cannot be overlooked. Since joining Real Madrid, Ronaldos phenomenal goal scoring antics have set him apart from the rest, and are likely to never be repeated again.

• Cristiano Ronaldo is not the best football player of all time.

Christiano Ronaldo, is no doubt a good player but to determine the best football player is not possible. There are too many factors, the skill of the competition he faced at the time, the changes in rules since he played, you cant compare players of different positions, and it is hard to compare data of football players that have never met each other.

• No, I do not think that Cristiano Ronaldo is the best football player in the world.

No, I do not think that Cristiano Ronaldo is the best football player in the world because the Argentinean football star Lionel Messi has scored more goals and won more accolades in the last couple of years. Ronaldo is one of the most marketable athlete in the world because of his physique and looks but in regards to football, I believe he is second best to Lionel Messi.

• No, he is not the best football player in the world.

No, Cristian Ronaldo is not the best football player in the world, because there are too many football players to deem one the best of all. Frankly, I have not heard of him. I imagine he is an exceptional athlete with many fans. He is likely an outstanding football player, but he is not necessarily the best.

• No, Cristiano Ronaldo is not the best football player

No, Cristiano Ronaldo is not the best football player in the world. Cristiano Ronaldo may be one of the hottest football players in the world right now, however, he is not undoubtedly the best. He stands out at his position with the support of his teammates, but there are a number of players that are just as talented.