• They kill us

They kill many people just like that.So we cant kill those dirty creatures and people who are killing i encourage them to kill those creatures.Here is idea to you if you are suffering with crocodile attack heat them on eye because it is its weak point.Crocodile killing is good!
    Thank you

• I am fat

This is why mum doesnt love me. She left me when i was 4. I can't believe that i have to face this on my own. Why. Why can't i have a family. Its not fair. Thats why i turned to a life of crime. Peace out mates. Suck my ass.

• Kill them all

KILL THOSE EVIL THINGS OBAMA DO SOMETHING MAN I WILL NOT BE KILLED BY A MONSTER EATHER KILL THEM OR WE WILL BE KILLED THERE WAS A FREAKING 20 FOOT GATOR ON A GOLF CORSE 20 FOOT MAN!!!!! THAT CAN GOBLE UP A CAR FOR GOD SAKE IM VERY ANGRY AT THE USA RIGHT NOW YOU IDIOTS PROTECTING THESES MONSTERS ARE SLOWLY KILLING YOUR Fmily yourself and your population SO GETA BRAIN THEY MUST BE KILLED

• Kill them or we get killed

Those dumb crocks have been hunting humans for years and can can't kill them well I say America is a dumb place sometimes. Think of it this way eather kill them or let us be killed would u risk your life for one of those monsters let me answer for you NO! THOSE THINGS DESERVE TO DIE WHOS WITH ME EATHER KILL THEM OR BE KILLED BY THEM thank you for reading this and plz think about this YES IM TALKING TO YOU PRESEDENT FIX THIS GOD DANG PROBLE AND KILL THEM ALREADY

• Kill them or we get killed

• They kill us

We should kill each and every one of those fuckers. Just imagine a worlds without any crocodiles, you can go to beaches (yes there are saltwater crocodiles) rives and lakes with no fear. Just imagine a world where nobody can be harmed by those vicious, dangerous beasts, fave it, all of you guys that are supporting crocidiles are fucking fake. You know the world would be better without them but you just dont wanna say it because you think because you say "Save the crocidles" that the crocodiles will magically "spare" your life if you ever do have an encounter with them. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCHES

• Think of it

Sassssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa d d a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssasasasasasqas

• Think of it

• Crocodile Hunting Necessary

Crocodile populations can get out of hand in certain areas. In this case, crocodile hunting is a positive thing that protects human beings from these animals. They're prone to attacking humans in their environment, and we shouldn't leave ourselves open to such predators. In the end, such hunting is necessary.

• Crocodile Hunting is Good if Done Carefully

I believe that crocodile hunting is a good thing as long as it is managed properly. When hunting crocodile, like with any other game, we must consider how many crocodiles can be taken before the population is not able to support itself. However, if done properly, hunting crocodile should be fine as crocodile's can provide meat, skin products, and can help manage crocodile populations.

• I am fat

• Killing crocodiles,or Killing ourselves

Killing crocodile is a serious crime.They eat us but do not we use them for our work.It is better if we mind our own buisness . Killing crocodile can also cause a irregularity and dismisses in the food chain or cycle. So we should make ourselves aware of crocodile attacks rather than killing them

• Why would you take the life of a living creature just to earn money from it???

Crocodiles don't attack unless they think humans are a threat. Some species of crocodiles are endangered, so why keep on killing them? They shouldn't just be killed for handbags and shoes, or served meat in restaurants but they should be able to live in the open. Hopefully they don't become extinct. :)

• SAY WHAT dude

Crocodilians are benificial and dont attack humans for no resaon. They keep the invasive bermuse python population down. And they are awesome! L:JHHHUYGHUYFYTHYHN*YRGUHNLOUBG&IOIBHO*GBIHUGVUBUYVYGSUYIHDYGBKHj∫çKΘÇÁHCNUHIKUNWKUDHIWKNDWBDHKWBDUYBD DYHDUWHNDO DIW DOWDWHDIWND WD WD D D D WDNWDD WD W D W D D WD NW WDWID W ID W D W DJWIDW D DWJ ID

• Never! Ever! EVER!!!

Crocodiles are majestic creatures, not killers. They teach you about dinosaurs 10 millenia ago, dont kill them, fight with them, against the dirty humans! Fight now! Save the crocs! Dont dishonour these mighty creatures! Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Plz! :)

• Pleading for mercy

Just look into its eyes you heartless worthless humans.It simply pleads for mercy .Its not the animals fault for god forming a man eating animal.Plus its mans fault for going in to its home. What would you do if a stranger enters your house with all your family in it?

• It won't fix the issues

Hunting crocodiles, doesn't help anything. It is inhumane, basically murder. Killing crocodiles won't stop issues from occurring, unless you eradicate them all. Doing so would lead to other issues in the food chain and other connecting environments. We're invading their home more often than not, so its usually humans fault.

• For heaven sake

They r getting indagered i mean 137,000. Thats nothing compared to our population of 7 billion.If we r killing them because there population is to high we might as well kill each other.Secondly Who doesnt like a dinosaur i definitly love and adoor them. Crocidiles are one of the most uneak unuall and impressive animals living on earth today they are the larget reptile weighing up to 2 ton with and average of 600 kg

• Crocodile Hunting is Not a Good Thing

No, crocodile hunting is not a good thing. First, it is very dangerous and could easily result in the death of the hunter. Secondly, as crocodiles are not used for many goods, the hunting of such is pointless and serves only to assuage the ego of the would be hunter.