• Yes a crying seal is better than life

The reason a picture of a crying seal is better than life is for the simple reason that life is just so bad, we are stuck on a God forsaken planet with 7 billion damned souls and that we will lose people we love because truth oh that's all we have, but an image of a seal crying is something we can take and keep only way we lose it if we give it up. That is why a crying seal is better than life

• Yes a crying seal is better than life

• Yes it is

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• >>>>>crying seal will always be better than life<<<<<

I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. I think the crying seal will always, and i mean always, will be better than life itself. Why you say? Because. I. Said.
    :)

• AASAAa kfdkd lkadhcu

Crying seal is HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

• >>>>>life will always be better than crying seal<<<<<

I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself. I think life will always, and i mean always, will be better than the crying seal itself.
    Why you say? Because. I. Said.