• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes, it is a problem.

Yes, I believe cyber bullying is a growing problem. It is a terrible problem for teenagers and young people everywhere. The more social media grow, the bigger the problem seems to be. Social media drive things like cyber bullying and unfortunately, many teenagers kill themselves from the harsh words and pressure they experience.

• Yes, cyberbullying is a growing problem.

Cyberbullying, just like any bullying, is a growing problem for all people. The internet provides just enough anonymity to allow people who would never approach someone in real life, to approach another person in a threating manner. The use of social media sites has increased the likelihood that a person can be the victim of not just one, but several bullies while using online media.

• Yes, it is a problem

I personally remember two kids from my high school who ended up committing suicide because of cyber bullying. I believe that bullying is worse online because you cannot really tell someone's tone through a message, so it is not clear if it is even sarcasm or not. Stricter actions should be taken to prevent it.

• Cyberbullying is not a problem.

The whole idea that someone can be bullied online is just ludicrous. If you are bothered on Facebook, stop using it or block that person. There are so many ways to stop, block, and avoid any possible bullying problems that it almost makes the act of bullying impossible, if not very difficult.