• Yes, i do

Well here i am again to support my idea of suspending kids who cyberbully are usilly bad in school to but not to say that they don't have problems to they would not be doing that i think that the kids that do do that should be suspended from school so that they don't bully in real life . And parents you don't want your kids to get bullyed in real life and on soci\al media

• Leave the Internet

If you can't handle explicit content, or bad words, just get off the internet. As long as no physical harm is done, or no one is actually threatening to stab you, just deal with it or BLOCK them. There is no need to go on social platforms. You are probably insignificant anyway, so no one will care if you leave the internet or not.

• "lol ur stupid" - anonymous guy on the internet

Well, time to go kill myself. It really sucks that some people are "sensitive" enough that they would take anything so over the top. Get over yourself. The world does not revolve around you and you need to be able to accept that sometimes in life, your feelings get hurt.

You know your generation is doomed to fail when people start taking things said over the internet seriously.

• Welcome to the internet

Bullying and cyber bullying are totally different. When you hear the word bullying, you think of someone punching you and stuffing you into a locker. Last time I checked, you cant do this via the internet. "But wait, what about verbal bullying?" you say. Get over it. It shouldn't be some guys fault that you killed yourself because he typed something that made you go "WAAH!!". The internet is a culture. We have so many internet jokes, or memes. Most would be considered "Bullying" by all of the people that didn't grow up on the internet. Instead of laughing it off, you say someone is bullying you because he is making fun of you on the internet. If someone is that insensitive, they shouldn't use the internet or use it carefully.

• Welcome to the internet

• Stop cyberbullies In real life

No, cyberbullying is not okay. My friend tried multiple times to try to commit suicide and the last time he tried he was successful. It was so terrible because he was only 14. He was going into his 8th grade year, he hadn't even gotten to high school. He will never to get to experience high school like I am. He won't get to do marching band like he always wanted to. It's sad to think that a cyberbully can get in you head and completely ruin you. Cyberbullies need to be stopped!

• My name is no

My sign is no. Yall need to let it tf GO πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ my name is nOOOOo my sign is nOOoOmmy number is NOπŸ–πŸΏ you need 2 let it flow like my PERIOD HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H ha HA HA please kill me I'm done

• Its not okay

I was cyberbullyied when I was new to the internet which was about 5 years ago. Cyberbullying is not okay and never will be. This term cyberbully refers to anyone who is rude on any form of internet media. Also these kids who are cyberbullied end up hurting themselves in real life. That's not cool.

• Don't be that guy behind the screen

You shouldn't hurt someone you don't even know. Think first. How old are they? What kinds of jokes can they take? Do the have an illness like depression or are highly sensitive? Did someone they know just die? Are they about to die? Are they already getting bullied? Do they already beat themselves up inside? Are they suicidal? These are the types of questions you must think about before you type anything. Think first.

• Cyberbullying Is Not Okay

Cyberbullying has been an invention of tweens and teenagers, for the most part. Incidents of cyberbullying have led to victims committing suicide. There is no reason to believe cyberbullying is okay, it is a means of harassment and lacks the type of humanity necessary to maintain a civilized community. Cyberbullying is an issue that needs to be confronted from all sides.

• Bullying in Real Life or Online is Wrong

Bullying is basically hatred. It serves no purpose even to the one who bullies. It's mean and degrading, and not only is it verbally harmful, it often results in physical violence. Though cyberbullying typically consists of only words, such words can lead to genuine damage to the one being bullied. Just because someone isn't actually there to harm, that doesn't mean the one being bullied won't harm himself. As recent stories in the media of suicides caused by cyberbullying have shown, this is a reality.