Is Dakota Johnson a good choice for the lead female role in the '50 Shades of Grey' movie?

• She is fine

I probably won't spend the money to see the film, but she is a fine choice. She is relatively unknown, so there aren't too many expectations as there would be with a more high profile actress. People who have read the book(s) have a pre-conceived notion of how the characters should look, so using less known actors may be a positive.

• She seems like a good fit

Even though I am not a good '50 Shares of Grey' fan, and have never read the books, I am familiar with them and the plot. I do think Dakota Johnson could pull off the lead role, as long as she can play the "innocent virgin" character as good as possible.

• She has wide appeal.

Yes, Dakota Johnson would be a good choice in the lead female role in 50 Shades of Grey, because she is a versatile actor that will be able to play the role with a lot of emotion. Johnson's roles are complex. She easily displays pain to her audiences, and would do a good job bringing life to the acclaimed book.

• Dakota Johnson is a good choice for the lead female role in the '50 Shades of Grey' movie.

Dakota Johnson is a good choice for the lead female role in the '50 Shades of Grey' movie. I think that the cast of characters that are lined up for the movie will only make it great. There were a lot of actors and actresses that passed on the role and the people that did accept it will make it great.

• Might as well

Johnson is as good as any actress, as long as she's attractive and vaguely matches the book's description. I've never read the book, but from what I understand the characters are somewhat wooden and one dimensional, so the actual ability to act and bring depth to the role is pointless for what's an ultra-softcore porn.