• Can you dance?

Half of you will say no.1/3 of you will say yes but really you suck and someone really needs to tell you that.The others are really good and work extremely hard to win at competition.The good dancers can do so many flips and are REALLY flexible,traits that most athletes don't have.Have you tried to do the splits lately? Most dancers have to have JUST there splits to COMPETE. Dancers can do most the things regular athletes do like hit a baseball.EASY PEASY. Now have you changed your mind?DANCE IS A SPORT 110% I am a dancer that sees things equally and I agree there should be Major League Dance if not already.Heck,there is MAJOR LEAGUE QUIDDITCH.OFF OF HARRY POTTER,A BOOK!!!
    Dance is a SPORT!!!!

• Dance Is A Sport

I looked up the definition of sport and this is what i found, "An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment." Dance is a sport, even if its not like volleyball or basketball it is like those sports in different ways. There are teams with participants. There are competition as well. Many dancers consider dance as a sport. Dance techniques are used in many athletic "sports' like gymnastics and ice skating.

• No its not

Because bob doesnt like dancing because bob is fabulous and amazing I am making random words so I can submit this so I can be the one precent that says no because im fabulous I like disneyland because there is no dancing there because there is none im out of ideas

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not