• Dance is EXTREMELY Challenging!!!!

Have you ever taken an advanced dance class? Then you'll know how hard it is to dance. I tried to teach one of my friends how to do a demi plie, which is one of the first things that you are taught, and she couldn't do it without sticking her butt out and having a sway back. A demi plie is one of the simplest moves in ballet, 7 year-olds can do it, but my 13 year old friend can't. What is that saying?

• Yes, definitely dance is incredibly challenging

Do you understand the years and years of technique training required to even meet the minimum to make ballet a profession. Ballet is one of the most challenging art forms on this earth.
    S e v e n t e e n m o r e w o r d s

• Have you tried it before?

I am on dance team for my High School and we spend weeks on learning and perfecting just 2 dances, it is a sport because if you actually look up what a sport is, it says an activity that requires SKILL and PHYSICAL EXERTION, and compete. It is just as hard as any other sport

• Go learn tango or salsa

Pretty difficult to be honest, I find dancing not that hard but certain styles can be extremely hard to learn let alone master. A Latina once tried to teach me salsa, I thought it went pretty good.. Well atleast she had a good laugh out of it. 3 more words

• It is not challenging at all

I literally learned how to do my friends dance routine in less then an hour and she is a pretty advanced dancer. I have played many other sports ( but dance isn't a sport so I can't compare) and they are ten times more challenging then this. What is that saying?

• It is not challenging at all

• It is not challenging at all

• Nope and it isn't a sport either!

Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!Deal with it!

• Nope and it isn't a sport either!

• It super easy

Im dance and i hate it its too easy bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb hnhhhhhhhhh h h h j k j j k li llo lo p i l o lo w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

• It aint fun as a as wawwd awd awdjawd

Noob thats it dawd awd awidaw d wd w d w d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Have you tried it before?