• Much, Much Better

I enjoyed both seasons, but to me, season two was so much better than the first. We got awesome portrayals of the Punisher, Elektra, and the Hand, as well as more tie ins to Hell's Kitchen's other heroes, like Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.

What I loved about this season was that it blended the Punisher's story arc and the Hand/Elektra's story arc and never felt rushed.

• The Plot Is Rehashed

No, Season 2 of Daredevil is not better than Season 1, because Matt Murdock's character has already been through most of his plot lines. There are only so many ways that you can act out that it's your destiny to kill people, and the characters can only go back and forth against each other so many times. They're trying to keep it alive because it's popular, but the writing is pretty cheesy and it's lost most of its luster.

• Daredevil Season 1 is Better

Daredevil Season 1 on Netflix is better than the second season. There was a more interesting story line, more character development, and better writing generally in the first season than in the second. It was a little more novel in the first season; now it seems a little more tired.

• No, it does not leave you craving for more.

I seriously loved the first season, it felt just like when you are reading an excellent novel and you are sucked up into that world. Can't say the same for the second season. Elektra should not have died this season, and certainly not killed by the hand. It's Bullseye who kills her and it would have been wise to respect the original story.

• No, I do not think that Daredevil Season 2 on Netflix is better than the first season.

No, I do not think that Daredevil Season 2 on Netflix is better than the first season because the storyline was better in the first season. The main villain's character in Season 1 was very complex and mysterious, while in Season 2 it was very hard to follow the storyline. Although Season 2 had more fight scenes, I still believe that the first season was way better than the second.