• He is good

He is good
    ff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f ff f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• He is good

He only joined the dark side in order to save his wife which failed and he was left with no one which made him weak enough for palpatine to seduce him into the dark side. He loved his son Luke and killed palpatine in order to save him. He also loves leia and told Luke to tell her that he was wrong. When he dies he comes back as a ghost alongside yoda and obiwan he does not come back as Vader but as anakin who was a Jedi showing he died and came back good.

• He is not a power hungry Sith Lord, he is Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin Skywalker spent his whole life protecting and avenging his family, only to lose everything standing up for what he believed in... Is that so evil? He loved his mother and vanquished those who killed her. He loved Padme and spent his teenage and adult life protecting her and attempting to save her. He stood for the Republic and destroyed any and all threats (including the Jedi because he saw them as a threat) to that institution. After his world collapsed and his wife died, children scattered, and his beloved institution fell, he clung to the only form of love he could find; the emporer. He did all he could to receive love and praise from the only person remaining in his life, no matter how "evil" others thought it was. It was still for his "family". When Luke returned to Anakin, he finally was set free from the shackles the emporer had on him and saved Luke by killing Darth Sidious and ending the empire. He was no villain, no evil doer. He was an affectionate man who would do anything for family, for love. He was Anakin Skywalker.

• He was mislead!

Back then, he was mislead into quick power, but deep inside, he is a relatively good person. He only used the wrong tactics to gain control, or to earn friendships, earn trust, earn power, etc. It's like how we make mistakes but Darth Vader was just not given another chance to redeem himself.

• Totally lslkdidkj k

Stufffffffffffffff d d c d d d d d d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f d r d d d r r f f f d f d d d d d d d d d d d d

• He's not bad at all

Darth Vader is morally relativistic but he just wants to protect his family above all else. Episode 1, he's just a child who is trying to make a better place in the world for himself and his mother. Episode 2, he's a teenager who wants to right the wrongs in the world that he finds, but is held back by a all-powerful military junta (The Jedi Order) that tries to destroy him. Episode 3, he wants to protect the love of his life that the military junta is telling him that he's not allowed to love. Emperor Palpatine manipulates him into killing the younglings, but he might see it as euthanizing them from the horrors of war that the Jedi Order (that kidnapped them as children) will be subjecting them to.

Episode 4, Darth Vader is attempting to free the world from the manipulative politicians of the time that he sees as being the sole reason for the conflict in the first place, to the point of destroying Leia's entire planet to rout out a terrorist organization that has been plotting against the stability of the galaxy. This could be compared to the US invasion of Afghanistan as a way to rout the Taliban and al-Qaeda. Episode 5, Darth Vader fully realizes that his son and daughter are alive and knows that he must protect them. He attempts to bring his son to his side, but his son is reluctant and flees once he realizes who Darth Vader is. Episode 6, Darth Vader attempts to bring his son to his side through heavy coercion because he wants to ensure that his son is protected and believes that the empire is the best way to do this. He knows that by bringing Luke over that he has a higher chance of bringing the idealistic Leia as well, but she will prove to be a tougher target because of the previously necessary destruction of her adoptive home planet.

• Yes he is a good guy

In my opinion Darth Vader is a good guy even though there are several reasons why he is also a bad person . Never the less he is good one of my reasons would be because he didn't have a choice to turn evil it was either that or his wife and child put in danger . Another reason would be because the last few moments of his life before he died he had a change of heart thanks to his son .

• Vader is good

Vader was promosed, by polpatine that padme would be saved if he joined the dark side. After she died, he relised he fucked up and when luke came arond, he wasnt going to let him die like padme. So he saves him and kills the empror. Therfor vader is good

• Yes he's good

Darth Vader is just a twisted version of anikin skywalker a Jedi who was convinced to join the dark side ultimately to save his family which he succeeded in doing by Saving Luke and killing the emperor he definitely a conflicting character but I think overall he's a good person

• He is wonderful

He saves his son so in my opinion he is good he is amazing and he does what he needs to to save his sons life!!!!!!! YAY LIVE LOVE DARTH VADER LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE IS THE BEST GUY IN THE WORLD AND HE IS AMAZING AND GOOD AND LOVE

• Anakin Skywalker is good. Darth Vader is bad.

Anakin Skywalker was a great guy. He followed the Jedi way, hated when people broke the Jedi way, and always put others first. Even since he was a young boy. With that said, he was put through a lot in his life. His mom died, his wife died, he really had no family, he was constantly battling acceptance. Anakin himself was very good. But since he was weak, Palpatine managed to corrupt his mind and turn him bad. So Anakin is good, Darth Vader is bad. It isn't until Luke Skywalker brings the Anakin out of Darth that Darth shows any good. But even then, Darth Vader is still bad. It's just that Anakin was still alive in that dark soul.

• Ignoring the prequels

Ignoring the prequels (for obvious reasons) I would have to say that Darth Vader was not a good guy. In the end he is a redeemed villain, but he did take part in the destruction of an entire planet, is responsible for some major suffering throughout the galaxy and murders quite a few people over the course of the trilogy. I think if he didn't die at the end, then he would have to spend the rest of life atoning for his crimes. A mass murderer saving someone's life and saying sorry does not automatically make them good. He is a bit of a tragic villain, but still a villain.

• There is no way anyone can claim that Darth Vader was a good guy.

Vader killed Mace Windu when the Jedi Master was attempting to arrest and execute a man who had begun a civil war with the intent of gaining absolute power; he participated in the massacre of the Jedi order, which led to their virtual extinction, and did not hesitate to kill children; furthermore, he order the destruction of an entire planet and its inhabitants. This is not an exhaustive list. Just because in the end he decided to kill Sidious and save his son it doesn't mean that he was "good".

• He is a meany

Cause lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l

• Darth Vader is a high ranking Jedi Knight. He stands as one of the most iconic and greatest villains in fiction in general.

One of the major villains of science fiction or speculative fiction as the genre is now known, Darth Vader has had a lot of bad press since the first Star Wars film was released in 1975. But how much of it was deserved? For historical characters are rarely portrayed accurately in films. In fact, the actual portrayal can be very wide of the mark indeed, and if those portrayals are any guide, Vader’s real crime may well have been to lose the war and have his history written by the winners, or rather those who were sufficiently terrified of the winners to lie.

• He slaughtered children...

Supported the use of a weapon of mass destruction to delete an entire planet from the galaxy. Sure he repents at the end of his life, but how many innocent people where caught in the cross fire. How many slave mom's did he kill in his quest for vengeance. He has no code of conduct, and lashes out like a spoiled child at the slightest insult. He was the poster child for "Make the Empire great again."

• He slaughtered children!

• He sux like fish

I just doing sum dum project for skool yea I like birds and I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I. It i I I I I I I I

• Yes he is a good guy