• Two wrongs don't make a right.

As much as I appreciate the point made with this monologue, I think two wrongs don't make a right. Ex. It's no better calling white people "the whites" than it would be calling people "the blacks". Racism is racism. I don't like being lumped in with a group of people because of my skin color any more than he does.

• Disgusted with Chappelle and SNL and the media

That was NOT comedy on SNL. That was a racist attack and foul mouthed diatribe. The media would CRUCIFY a white guy for months all over every venue for doing that. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be on every channel going off. This type of behavior and language just incites racism. How can we move forward when this kind of behavior is celebrated and perpetuated incessantly.

• Of course it is racist, if you make a joke about race then it is racist joke.

As somebody above said, if a white man was to tell some of the jokes he tells, they would be crucified, racist is not an opinion it is a fact, some people just chose to ignore it when it suits them.
    I used to work for the police and we were issued a card that says,
    "if a person says it is a racial incident then it IS a racial incident."
    It only takes one person to believe it is racial for it to become racial.
    I am black myself and I love DC, but it does not take away the fact it is a racial act and he makes racist comments, I don't believe he himself is racist but the act he uses most defiantly is.

• Yes by todays standards he is racist

The only thing that makes it racist is not the content but the racial restriction placed on making such jokes. If a white man thinks or repeats many of his joke, they'd be scolded by the media. There is really nothing racist about talking about the things you observe in life or the patters you may notice, but when racial restrictions are made now you are being racist.

• Absolutly Chapelle is racist.

You would have to blind, deaf and completly dumb not to see the racism. Portraying white males as dorky and spineless. While portraying the white females as unsatisfied and wanting the black thugs. If anything similiar was potrayed with blacks as the butt of the joke the media, government, every left wing racist (help Ima victom) group including the Hollywood elites would be shitting squeally worms. I dont know where he gets his ideas of white characters but where im from Davey and his crew would get their asses shot out of those low hanging prison shemale advertiser nickers. So if Davey wants to degrade a race. Let him degrade his own race. Theres plenty material to choose from.

• Some Of It Is

I believe some of Dave Chappelle's comedy is racist, but it's in light of humor, it's not meant to promote the behavior. If anything, the comedy elicits racist ideals to combat them and poke fun at the absurdity. Many comedians make fun of racism is very flamboyant ways, look at Sarah Silverman's work, it's another perfect example.

• Dave Chappelle's comedy style is racist.

Dave Chappelle's comedy is often racist. He gets away with it because he is an African-American himself. If a white person made these same jokes, they would be considered unacceptable. Often, comedy permits things that would not be acceptable in normal discourse. Comedians like to push the envelope with topics like race.

Dave Chappelle's comedy style is racist. He cracks racist jokes all the time but we all laugh at them so it is all good. I think he has his own style when it comes to comedy and sometimes it is very racist but no one really seems to get offended by him.

• He makes fun of everybody

I don't think Dave Chapelle is racist, yes his jokes may be racist but overall he makes fun of everybody. His sketch as a black white supremacist is a classic. I don't think in any way what so ever his jokes support racism. He pushes the limits and that's what you need to do to be successful in today comedy.

• Not at all.

Dave Chapelle has been married for 15 years to a woman named Elaine born in the Philippines. Chapelle's Show was co-created with Neal Brennan (Caucasian) who was one of his best friends back in the days. His private life or act doesn't matter, he's not even close to a racist.

• Not at all.

• Not at all.

• Comedians use material from their lives

No, I do not believe that Dave Chappelle's comedy style is racist. Most comedians use the occurrences in their lives as focal points in their comedy. If this is how his life was presented, then this is his reality. Just as some shows such as Family Guy, poke fun at all races, sexes, and cultures, Dave Chappelle does same thing its just not animated.

• He is funny.

No, Dave Chappelle's comedy style is not racist, because it is self-deprecating. Dave Chappelle makes fun of white people, but he makes fun of black people too. His guide for black people and the police is one of the funniest comedy sketches of all time. He is a good comedian and black and white people enjoy his comedy.