• Yes, David Cameron is doing a phenomenal job!

David Cameron is doing the best job he possibly can to run the country! He has managed to stay low and stay out of news, while getting legislation passed and bettering the lives of millions! He is doing a great job running the country and keeping parliament in line and doing the job they're supposed to!

• The people of the United Kingdom trust their Prime Minister to lead their country to a great future.

David Cameron is the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. However, the question is if he is a good Prime Minister.? The United Kingdom, as far as anyone can see, is running smoothly. They run smoothly as a country because they have a good Prime Minister that they follow. The people of the United Kingdom trust their Prime Minister to lead their country to a great future. If David Cameron wasn't a good Prime Minister, he wouldn't be the Prime Minister, now would he?

• Yes, I think he's doing a decent job.

I think I would take a middle of the road approach as to how David Cameron is doing. And I think that's because he's a middle of the road kind of guy. The UK seems to be in better shape than other European Countries but still faces some serious challenges. Only time will tell how Cameron really does when we see how the rest of the EU does.

• Yes, I think so.

I would have to say that he is. Yes, they might not be doing so good with their economy, but I would not say it is entirely their fault. A big factor into their economy is how the countries in the EU are also doing. As one fails, they will bring the rest of them down.

• If you guys don't want him then Australia will take him.

I'm not actually British, I'm Australian, however I'm a keen observer of British politics since I actually find it rather interesting, in comparison to Australian politics (which is extremely 1-dimensional, predictable and just plain boring. UK politics has more dynamics).

Despite saying that however, I find it very surprising to see so much dislike for the man (or at least on this particular poll). From my point of view I find David to have almost the perfect balance. He is leader of the centre-right party, however, he almost comes across as a centralist at times. He definitely has conservative economic views / economically liberal views, but he can also sometimes push himself to the left on some social issues, or to the right. I feel it has a great balance and is sensibly conservative. Not just being conservative for the sake of being conservative, and I respect that. His political views are / balances are somewhat similar to my own (perhaps that's why I like him so much). He carries himself in a very professional manner, he is obviously an intelligent man (judging by his word selection and for the most part his rationality / arguments during speeches, for the most part) and I feel he is also very passionate about what he does.

Obviously since I am Australian however I will have a different view than local people living there, since I can't actually personally experience first hand what the direct effects of his policies are. But at the same time I feel I may have a more un-bias view of him too, since I am uninfluenced by neighbours, British TV programs, and all of the other usual propaganda generators etc than a local would and which can rapidly change thought or damage someones reputation etc. So I'm only judging him by daily viewing world news, observing opinion pieces, reading up analysis on certain policies and also reading analysis of power dynamics. But even from what I have read so far over the past few years I have to say I think David Cameron is doing a good job, and since this question simply asks is David Cameron a good Prime Minister then I will have to say yes he definitely is.

I almost feel (or I can probably guarantee it I should say) that the majority of Australians will without even a second doubt swap our current conservative / central-right Prime Minister (Tony Abbott) for David Cameron any day of the week. I've seen many of the people arguing against Cameron in this poll explicitly calling him out on internet protection / blacklist policies. Well, let me just say we already have that years ago in Australia, to block illegal pedophile websites and other dubious sites. Did it work 100%? No. Some sites were blocked, others weren't, and some sites that had nothing to do with it were blacklisted by accident (then un-blacklisted). But still, the average Aussie knows it's still worth a try.

• Completely oblivious to what goes on outside the doors of number ten downing street

David cameron is completely blind to what goes on outside the door of number ten downing street. David may be warm and cosy next to the fire made by someone other than him but what he doesn't realise is people of the UK are freezing cold, little can I say for middle class people who are benefited by his actions. It is nothing but a old story of robin hood but unfortunately we have no robin hood to give us our wasted and worthless money

• He has taken the responsibilityto balance the books!

It is no good taking labours lead and creating a false economy by spending money raised from the hard working tax payer on projects just to keep people employed. This is why Spain and Greece are in trouble. As a hard working tax payer I salute your work Mr Cameron and look forward to a majority conservative government so you can continue to realign our economy, and start to squeeze the lazy who choose not to work and help the employed prosper and look after the needy.

• The best since Thatcher

David Cameron is quite frankly the best prime minister since Thatchers days if not better than Thatcher. He may not have done exactly what was promised but he has pulled us out of a major world recession and continues to improve the position of the United Kingdom. He has decreased unemployment albeit the unemployed still feel hard done by. What unemployed person doesn't feel hard done by!? He has now promised to decrease public spending even more by 2020 and I believe he most certainly will. You can't have everything. 2005 lifestyle doesn't wash anymore and the UK wont be back anywhere near those days until 2020-2025 assuming Cameron is given another 4-8 years to completely sort the country out. Well done to Mr Cameron, continue doing what you are doing but please start closing the doors a little!!

• Has the country improved or worsened?

Cameron has lifted us out of recession, increased employment rates and improved Britain statistically. The problem is here because people expect Cameron to make Britain the best country in the world and the superpower we once were. People in every country have less than luxury and everyone expects Cameron to make everyone live in luxury, something impossible.

• Ex labour supporter now votes Tory

I can't see what Milliband would do to improve on what Cameron is doing. I work hard earn less than 21 grand a year and am happy. I used to be a unemployed bum and left school without qualifications or prospects thinking that someone will come along and give me everything for nothing. I had a dream to get famous, playing guitar in mediocre Indie band blah blah blah.Then I hit 30 and grew up. The Tories and the PM seem to be doing the right thing. If I had of met my future self 20 years ago I would of given my self a good bashing!!

• Out of touch

He has no idea about the daily struggle most families with children have to go through just to keep their children fed and clothed. This man is out of touch with reality and has no idea about the real world most people live in. Just another Thatcher, rob from the poor to give to the rich.

• Takes from the poor to give to the rich.

Dropping benefits for people that need it, we have the homeless, jobless, military people that have been used for an illegal wars then dropped like a bad habit. He is letting radical Islamists preach hate in our capital. The list goes on, hes a weak prime minister and in my opinion he should be prosecuted for what he is doing to the British public. 11% pay rise for the sticky fingered PM and his cronies? They should take a massive pay drop, we may get decent people to run the country then and not these greedy power hungry "gang". Cameron is a greedy small man.

• Out of touch

He is making up policies for the internet that don't even make sense. He thinks there is hardcore porn on YouTube and doesn't understand that there is Family safety software built into every Windows Mac and Linux computer out there. What's more he's hypocritical to the point of self implosion when he says that the sun's page 3 shouldn't be blocked.
    The corruption between Murdoch and Cameron is so obvious, it's laughable.

Shouldn't there be more focus on getting young people into work, rather than placing them on a list of perverts because they watch porn?

• Parliament needs to change

He puts a side the men , women, and children that struggle in this country to help those who do not need it. The only people that should be in parliament are those who have to work 18 hours a day just for food on the table. Not people who have been born in to money and spoiled , because they will never know what it is like to work 20 hour a day , then 4 hours sleep and do the same again, just for a normal job. It is these type of people that know what needs to be done to help this country

• Left Me Stranded

No, he is not a good prime minister! He has left me in a extremely difficult position, especially about the bedroom tax. I'm 20 years old and I'm a full time college student. I'm currently on benefits whilst I'm at college learning a skill (Fashion design and construction). This course has taught me so much and I'm now able to confidently and professionally make clothes and I look to opening my own business in the near future. However, due to being left estranged from my family and having to get my own place at 17 I've faced so many struggles. I did not choose to have a 2 bedroom property, I was given it by the local housing association because I was 17, sleeping rough and vulnerable. So now this bedroom tax kicks in, I'm expected to pay £14 per week for my spare room, then £4 per week council tax, then I have to pay £6 per week water £10 per week gas and £10 per week Electricity, which leaves me with £6 per week for food out of my £50 per week benefit. How is it possible to live off £6 per week? I call that poverty and I call it discussing! I feel that young people like me are being penalised the most. I've tried to find a 1 bedroom property, but there are NONE available. I wouldn't mind as much if I was an idle scumbag who is on the doal because there to lazy to get off there backside and do something, but I'm not, Im in education, learning a skill to open my own business which will create jobs and ill be paying my tax's for the rest of my life... But that's if I can survive long enough on £6 a week!

• He is the most destructive and socially devisive PM ever

He's a rich upper class tosspot who's main aim is to destroy the social fabric of this country while lining the pockets of his elite cronies by selling off every national asset he can get away with. To put it simply he's a sociopathic wanker who has no compassion nor empathy for the plight of the common man.

• No, But He's Better Than Other Conservatives

If you consider the austerity measures and riots that has happened in his tenure, Cameron is not all that great. That being said, he is one of the better figures in the Conservative Party. He is not much a hardliner, and if you compared him to American politicians, he'd be more of a right-of-center Democrat than a Republican.

Posted by: rpr
  • Broken promises, destroyed welfare state

Look around and look for yourself thousands of unnecessary deaths. He made countless promises to be transparent and all he has done is give massive tax cuts to rich people/multinational corporations whilst taxing the death out of the people whilst blaming it on previous governments or people who are too sick to defend themselves

• Censorship, Villainy, Idiocy

Whenever Cameron opens his mouth, a question races to the front of my mind: is it really possible for a Prime Minister to be this idiotic and incompetent, or is he just being villainous?

He is a liar and a cheat who is trying his hardest to prevent change to halt progress and give the Government more power over us. Pushing internet censorship normally comes under "national security", but we all got tired of that, so it's now "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" despite the leading figures in child protection telling him that his measures are idiotic, and that they will do more harm to children by denying them access to information they may otherwise struggle to obtain. How is a LGBT kid supposed to find information and support if he can't tell his family? Simple, he can search the Internet for help and advice from the many websites teaching about safe sex, advice, and support- but under Kim Jong Cameron's regime, this information, as well as "esoteric material" (which could extend to anything critical of the Government) will be blocked.

Paedophiles don't use Bing, terrorists don't chat on Facebook about their next plot and stopping the free flow of information can only be a step backwards. But keep disguising it Cameron, and you may succeed in bringing about another dark age!

• Lack of understanding

He introduces laws on subjects that he doesn't understand, mainly on the internet. He uses protecting children as a way to get control on what he wants, and get support from the public, despite it not achieving anything useful. Internet filters are the easiest things in the world to install, there is no need for them to be always on.