• Yes David Cameron is right to ban Internet Porn

Internet Porn can make people perverted and it is morally wrong just like masturbation is morally wrong. The only reason I masturbate I guess is to release sexual tension. I feel bad about it and I feel like a pervert. That's why looking at porn is wrong. It's like you are spying on people doing something intimate. Internet porn can pervade people's minds especially the teenage minds. I Applaud David Cameron for banning Internet Porn. He is like a hero to me .

• Good luck, Cameron

Any attempt to ban porn is doomed to failure. The only way it can possibly work is to completely lock-down the Internet like China does. And even in China, it doesn't work. People still find a way to get what they want. This is a massive waste of resources and its inevitable failure will make the UK government look incompetent.

• Porn would go unregulated and go underground

Porn is an important industry which should be taken more seriously as Britain hardly makes anything with jobs going left right and centre. Keep it safe and regulated, which would prevent it from going underground, unregulated, dvds passed around, left laying around for kids to find and untaxed, and most importantly, dangerous place for young women to work!

• Porn is good for you

I think watching porn is great it helps me relax and i do better in school. If you know me then you know that by watching porn i am less agreesive to my freinds and in school. I think that everyone should watch it as it helps you to relax. By Kibrah Awan

• Should Porn Really Be An Issue That Government Is Concerned With?

I am no fan of porn, however I take the position that government, any government has more important things to be concerned with like, jobs, economy, keeping the country safe etc. I do think while it might be a noble attempt, it will result in " black market" porn if you will. And instead of ridding his country of it there would be an increase because of the money that would be involved.