• Without a doubt the best

No other person best embodied the doctor. He had depth, warmth, but was also deeply scarred by the past. He had fun, but was also responsible....Somehow he was 903 years old and yet had child like wonder. He had the benefit of both Davies AND Moffet so he had better writing than 11 or 12...And a greater connection to the older series (something Moffett seemed averse to). Lastly, he was a true fan of the series...This wasn't merely a job...It was a calling for DT

• My favorite doctor

I i i i i i i ibi i i j h b v v vb v h v v v g g g v v g g f f f g g g t gv h g g g g v g g g g g g g g

• While he was not my first doctor, he was the best for me!

I started Doctor Who with Christopher Eccleston, yet it was not until David Tennant come onto the scene that I really got into the show. More, I felt he was the most invested in his role, loving his work with all his heart (so much so it hurt to let it go).

Though this is admittingly helped by him being an promoted fanboy of the show. More, it was because of Doctor Who and particularly, Peter Davison's performance as the Fifth Doctor, that David wanted to be the Doctor. Later even marrying Georgia Moffett, Peter Davison's daughter, who was the Doctor's daughter in one episode. To add to this, David was Georgia's son's favorite Doctor who he adopted after marrying her thus making the boy's favorite Doctor his father.

You couldn't find a more perfect actor for the role of the Doctor.

• Z z z

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z t z t z z z z z z z z z z z z t z z t z z

• Z z z

• He was great

I really liked him for several reasons. One, he was more "human" and suffered from lose like we all do. This showed that, even though he wasn't human, he was a lot like you and me. He also had great personality, allon-y! I have to say that he is my second favorite, please don't get mad at me. My favorite doctor is my first doctor, Peter.

• So many good memories

I came to doctor who to late to see more than 3 episodes with Christopher ecclestone but David tenant cultivated my love for doctor who. He was my first and always will be my favourite. He was also the most developed as a character I think but mabee that's just cause I soaked up everything that happened when he was there. I still love the show but my enthusiasm for it has never been higher than it was during series 4.

• The best of all!

Greetings from France!

He is eccentric but knows how to deal with serious matters.
    He is enthusiastic, distinctive, has emotions, sense of humour.
    He has the best relationships with the companions.
    Not bored a single nano second with him. A real time lord :)

The 10th docteur is, without doubt, the best.

• He is my favorite Doctor

He was such a fantastic Doctor. You could see the the pain of his past but he was also very funny, not to mention extremely attractive. When Christopher Eccleston left, I was incredibly confused because my friends never told me this would happen haha! But the second David Tennant smiled after he exclaimed "Barcelona!" I knew I was going to love this Doctor. I sobbed my eyes out when he regenerated. I do love Matt Smith but David Tennant will always be my absolute favorite! <3<3 for the Tenth!

• I have no words for him

David Tennant. Where do I start? I mean, he's just amazing, funny, and exciting, and yet can be amazingly good at acting sad, scared, mad, or serious. You have to admit, he's handsome, too. He's my doctor. I first started watching the show when I watched a Teens React video about doctor who, and I decided to try it. I started with Christopher Eccelton. In about three seconds, the Doctor was him. When he regenerated, I just couldn't get over it, since I was new to this show. But after I watched The Christmas Invasion, the first one with Ten, I realized that he was going to stick. Now that I've finished the series so far, and I'm so used to seeing "Matt smith" and "Peter capaldi" in the opening credits, I've started watching random previous episodes and get all excited when, instead of those two, I see the name David Tennant. I love you, ten!

• He got boring.

During Season 2, the tenth Doctor was awesome. But after Rose left, he became whiny, heavy-handed and a tad depressing. He was still okay as far as Doctors go, but not the best. I was actually glad to see him regenerate into the eleventh Doctor, because that meant I didn't have to put up with his self-pity anymore.

• He was great

• Just not the best

The tenth Doctor was an amazing Doctor but not the best. I think though that it was his episodes that ruined it for him. They weren't technical enough and too cheesy and for me it just puts a bad light on him. My favourite is Matt Smith because I think he could portray the most emotion.

• Just not the best

• He was to Human.

I never for a single moment believed him as alien. He was just a supper hero. Don't get me wrong, supper hero's are fun (and Banana's are good), but I like my aliens with backgrounds I can't even begin to understand, well, alien. Of the new doctors, Tennant is the only one who could very easily have gone into London, got a Job, and lived a regular life. No one would have questioned it. Does that sound like a guy who sees all of time at once? Eccleson and Smith give you the impression that their is something about humanity that is... Just.... Out of... Reach. It seems to me that's why The Doctor finds humanity so interesting, he never quite understands them. That being said, Tennant was fun to watch, but it's the difference between a show about Voyagers Doctor, and a show about TNG's Data.