• Yes, gamers will like playing Death Stranding

With the new game by Hideo Kojima has been receiving a lot of interest among gamers around the world. People are eager to see what the game is about. The trailer has sparked great interest in the dynamics of the game. When the game is released, gamers will want to play the game and will be running to the stores to buy

• Yes it will be a hit.

I do think that the new game Death Stranding will be a massive hit based on the extremely positive feedback coming out of the E3 gaming convention held this week in Los Angeles, California. This will be the first release form rising superstar Kojima Productions and fans have been eagerly awaiting its release.

• I really have no idea because I don't play video games

I said yes, but to be honest I have no real idea. The name of the game sounds like something that would draw attention unfortunately. The reason I say unfortunately is because it has the sound of violence to the game, which I am not too thrilled about. They may put ratings on these video games now but parents don't pay attention to these and still buy them for their kids which is a mistake because this sounds like a game no kid should be playing.

• Yes, Kojima has great (and terrible) ideas that couldn't be expressed properly in MGS without breaking too many rules set in the franchise. Having a chance to create a new IP must be exciting.

The teaser seemed pretty horror free, but really this game could literally be about anything at this point. It could even just end up being a tv show. It will be interesting to see what it will rear it's head as in a year or so. Kojima being free of Konami (and MGS by proxy) might be the best thing that has happened with that whole situation.