• I feel, That it is.

I do know it could be dismissed as a credible source, but I feel thaat so many people use it that there are bound to be fact jumbled around in the comments. Even though some things are ridiculous, other debates or opinions are serious. Some of you might disagree, that there are tons of idiots on this site that don't have enough facts, but I feel that this is a credible source

• J j j

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Dabateff fvv gb

No mk mk mk mk mk mk mk mk m kmk mk m km km km km km km km km km km km k m mm m m m m mm m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Sgjdkhagrf sfgbsrhbt sfhgt

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a a a a aaa a a a a a a aa a a a a a

• Nothing here is good

Nothing here is good to need to know. IT could really start problems in the world. I don't agree with this website at all. It drives this is really insane and it drives me totally really really crazy bad and a terrible website and drives me crazy and iiinnn sane