Is Debate.Org being taken over by trolls and idiots who can't follow the 50 word rule?

• Yes hrff HF h

Yes¡ !¡!!!?!!!:
    HB TV OK hfgjjhgjjghjbhjkbjjjjjjjhhhhjjj. Hjjj hhhg cxx xsgjh. Gvvvvvgdss SSL ojggffghgfhjggjhgxdhhhkjgjugjjfn bggjhfgjugjhfgjhgjhvhgvhg. Hhgg hjgjhh hbvvcvxvv yffekivg xsfjkhnn hbh b h n. N j b b b n j j j j j j j. N j j j j j. Jn j j. Jn nj. J nn jb

• That Is SO True

Every time I log in the first thing I see is something stupid about things that shouldn't even be considered for this site. There's a time and a place for some things but in most cases the trollers and the spammers are just some guys who don't have anything better to do and have to mess up our hobbies.

• It appears to be the case

Right now I see plenty of troll posts (i.E Is it normal to have three dicks) and posts that literally have nothing on the side other then some weird symbols and spam. On the first page alone of the opinions section I've seen numerous debate posts that only have spam on the side that they've chosen.. I hope the moderators start getting into shape and weeding these troll/spam posts out.

• No no no

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

• Not really... No ;D

I mean... "trolls" and "idiots" are still people right? They have a right and freedom to ask or question anything they're willing to.It might not be something we like or something innapropriate but,they just wanna know stuff!! :D You must realize that we don't always like everything around us. :)