• No more poaching

The only reasons rhinos are poached is for there ivory horns so if there sawed off the poachers wont kill them.I don't really have anything else to say so I I ii ii ii ii ii ii ii ii ii I I I I I I I I I I

• Yes. It's effective against poachers.

In relation to effectiveness in deterring poachers. Yes. In relation to effectiveness at garnering more people to the zoo for the rhino attraction. No.

I would much rather see a rhino alive and well because it was dehorned than a dead one because it wasn't. Majestic creatures in all but too prone to not seeing humans as a threat to them.

If it was at a zoo and the Rhino was dehorned, then maybe I would have a problem. We didn't go to a sanctuary to see endangered rhinos, we went to the zoo to see endangered rhinos in all their glory and fake constricting habitats. But that would be asking for too much.

• Yes and no because I don't exactly know what perspective this is in

It is a pretty stupid idea in my opinion. If the rhino is charging at you you might thing differently but, picture yourself in a safari truck you look out and you notice there are bones all over the dusty savannah, who wants to see that? Then you notice all the potentially dangerous animals have no teeth/ horns how would that make you feel. So it is effective in a negative way. If you leave them alone they will probably leave you alone.

• It is bad...

People chop off rhinos horns to make a few dollars, but if you put in in perspective it is seriously a very stupid idea.

You can make more money by seeing a rhino roaming freely around in the African nature. It also increases pay income and possibly tourism. However, people don't want to see bits of bones here and there, piled with dead animals.

People have no sense of love, appreciation or real friendship these days.

• It is bad...

Nuzlocke4 says2015-05-02T14:43:42.193
Effective in what?
genecroix says2015-05-16T07:25:24.253
I think they mean effective in deterring poachers from killing them for their horns.