• Delhi deserves it's chance

If we can give the world Olympics to Russia who is obviously not prepared to host anything then there should be no reason why Delhi can't have a chance to show it is prepared to host the Commonwealth Games. Without giving them the chance to prove they are ready how else can the world believe they are.

• Dehli is ready.

Dehli is ready to host the Commonwealth Games. I believe that they have come far enough as a coutnry to the point where they can expected to reasonably be the host of the Commonwealth Games. I believe that if there were better options they should be considered, but Dehli is fine.

• It's time for Delhi.

Yes, I do believe that Delhi is ready to host the Commonwealth Games. The city of Delhi has made such a remarkable transition to a world class town in such a short amount of time. I believe the city is ready and capable of hosting the games and finally showing India to the rest of the world.

• Yes they are

I think that Delhi is ready enough to host the Commonwealth Games. India is definitely ready to host such games and I think that they should be given a chance to at least prove themselves. They should at least be given a chance to prove to the world that they are ready to host the Commonwealth Games.

• India Probing Corruption Case

India is probing possible corruption in the Commonwealth Games. At issue is a $5.5 million contract regarding lights. The investigation comes a few months before India's elections in May. Obviously, Delhi wasn't ready for the Commonwealth Games if they are still being looked into years later. The cost of hosting the games was a whopping $6 billion.