• Pure Democracies, Yes

Here's the biggest problem with the democratic process: people are stupid. There's really no sugarcoating it. We may be on top of the food chain, but that doesn't make us very bright, intellectually. We're naturally predisposed to supernatural thinking, irrational fears, and irrational decision-making processes (usually in the form of a heuristic). We can't seem to figure out how money works, or promote solid societal order (in the long run). The only reason we, as a species, made it to the top of the world is because we are really freaking good at killing other things, even our own kind. Now, would you want "the will of the people" running your life? True majoritarian principles stifle the minority and hinder real progress.

• As Charles Maurras said,"Democracy is evil,democracy is death"

The claims of the political leader is generally subordinated to social collective, family, state etc. As Democracy is all about votes the political party does what is popular VS what is right. In India the biggest Democracy in the world coalitions happen they make coalitions to get viable majority and it is not a ideological co-operation. M.S.Golwalker once said,"Democracy to a large extent is a myth the high sounding concept of "Individual freedom" only means freedom to those smart enough to exploit it" On this note I would like to end my Argument and i believe that democracy is only a ticking time bomb ready to explode at the slightest misuse.

• Why its bad

There is a gap between these ideologies even if they are all quote on quote democracies they do not follow the same concept, thus making them different ideologies by the definition.

This makes it possible for me to take a form of “democracy” and make it a different ideology. If I take the famous Zapatista democracy and change it I can make an ideology that is different than what we normally call democracy. So let's say that I start a revolution in a democratic state or country and that i use the changed form of Zapatism, then the country would be seen not as a democracy but a country with a different type of ideology or the more illiterate people would call the state or country a dictatorship. This ideology is the perfect alternative to Democracy just because it follows the same principles and moral. It would be a more effective way to vote and make an effect on the society, Despite this I found some solid and reliable facts from sources on the internet that has been accepted by the vast majority of the world and politicians to make my point more clear.
    One of the foundations of democracy is the assumption that all votes are equal. At Least that is how it is supposed to be designed but in fact it is rarely the case. Its assumes that all opinions are worth the same, which is quite a big leap of faith, since we are putting the same value on the opinions of the educated and the ignorant, and the law-abiding citizens and unlawful. Witch when you think about it is extremely impractical and straight up dumb and disrespectful to high ranking society members and people who knows what they are doing.

• The majority is too ill-educated and ill-informed to vote

When we let virtually everybody, regardless of their education or intellect, have a say in government decisions as well as run for government office, we not only give well-educated, well-informed, high-IQ’ed people as much say and power as their poorly-educated— if at all—, low-IQ’ed counterparts. It would be foolish and irresponsible to allow everyone— with no prerequisites other than age— to have a say in government decisions, and in doing so we put the fate of an entire nation in the hands of fools only informed by less-than-credible news sources, all in the name of “freedom”

P.S. Most people voting “No” are giving the most retarded explanations for their vote, for example:

“Because if we did't have it many people would die and there would be consequences and that would not be good for us and foe the people around us because having a no democracy might give us freedom but doesent give us organization and dosent show us right from wrong”

Huh?

• Tyranny of the Majority

When the majority of the populace desires to do something, the minority of the populace is unable to fight against the will. If there are three people in a pure democracy, and two of them want to take the other person's money, that person cannot stop the desire of the majority.

• Democracy sucks ass

Most don't know or care what's going on. That why I am an anarcho capitalist. You people should look up anarcho capitalism in my opinion. Majority used to be able to bully the minority with Jim Crow in America. Today it is the opposite with affirmative action. Democracy sucks and always will. Government weather monarchy, democracy or dictatorship should all be abolished

• Democracy sucks ass

• Democracy sucks ass

• Yay i like communism

Communism is the way to go
    Communism is like the mustache on hitler, well groomed, a little creepy, yet gets the job done. My Master, SwagLord Wilson once taught me that Communism is the very best. He also taught me how to take over the world in the communist name. And his name is JOHN CENA!

• People may be created equal, but that does not mean they are equally informed.

Unless your voting power were somehow made proportional to your objective understanding of the issues, the idea of giving everyone equal participation in political decisions is ludicrous. The only capacity in which democracy could work, is if all decisions were made as locally as possible where everyone could congregate and commune only with those with the same willingness to stay informed and view the world through an objective lens.

• I don't eve know

Because if we did't have it many people would die and there would be consequences and that would not be good for us and foe the people around us because having a no democracy might give us freedom but doesent give us organization and dosent show us right from wrong

• I think so

People cannot attend to their rights in an direct way, you know! So I say no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• People have freedom

People have freedom and the choice to do eat they want they can as much money as they want by selling what they want at any price they want and then choose with their own free will what to do with it . Democracy gives people the freedom to choose who they want running their government. With democracy people can practice any religion they want and believe anything they want and also have the right to say it

• Communism is the way to go

• Democracy is really awesome

People can tell the government what they want so the state is shaped to everyone's likes. Therefore democracy is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really.

• Democracy produces consistently good leaders.

The need to be elected ensures that 9 times out of 10, a very intelligent/educated person will be elected. In a monarchy, you could get a guy like Kaiser Wilhelm every couple generations. The people may be stupid, but the leaders are not. Democracy is also less susceptible to revolts.

• Democracy works when numbers are small and society containable.

Democracy is an ideal form of government when numbers are small. The problem with democracy is that there is a correlation between the growth in number of voters to corruption. When population numbers begin too large, as they are in the United States, the idea of majorities is abandoned in the name of special interest minorities attempting to sway the vote of majorities.

• Democracy has done a reasonable job so far

Yes democracy is not perfect. I don't even think that we should keep it. I believe in either moving to a participatory or anarcho-capitalistic approach. But to say democracy is bad is pretty harsh. We've come a long way in today's society. Tolerance, education and economic development have occurred and continue to occur in democratic countries. Freedom is an important ideal and democracy is one powerful tool for achieving it.